Sibm Placements 2006

17 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
PLACMENT NEWS FROM SIBM : > Placement Season Record broken by Punes Top B-school Entire batch of 148 students placed in 8 hours in Global and Indian Companies. Jan 3,2006 was not just another day for the Symbiosis Institute of Business ...
Page 1 of 2

I am a CA and currently working at Adani enterprices ltd since 9 months.I will give NMAT,SNAP,IBSAT in 09.How is SIBM?How is the placement at SIBM for finance professinals having experience?what is the average package?If i dnt get thru in NMAT,shud SIBM b my second choice?or IBS,Hyderabad.Which is better IBS, Hyderabad or SIBM in terms of placements,package and faculty.Please let me know.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
iankur Says
Dont take me as one of the negative thinkers, but I would be interested to know that the salaries quoted are CTC or inhand types. Moreover, could anyone elaborate more on sectorwise salaries too and the probable roles given to people. For example, in IT cos. is the placement in line with biz. analyst type roles or focusing on HR recruitment...?

The salaries quoted are not in hand but the gross packages (they are not CTC 's )

IT cos have selected more candidates from Marketing then from HR ....yes most of the roles are of business analysts

Sector wise salaries ...welll offhand i can tell you about marketing that FMCG's and consumer durables offer the highest pay packages (>7 lacs per annum)

Followed by IT cos 6.5 lacs approx and then come the rest
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Can you highlight more on what is the profile, salary offered by GoldmanSachs in your campus..........

Satyen

Profile i am not quite sure of ....being in sales & marketing my knowledge of finance profiles is not something to flaunt about

But yes the pay package offered by GS was on the lower side amongst all the companies visiting campus : somewhere between 5.5 to 6 lacs CTC

Having said that this was the first time i think we have got such a big name I Bank down to campus
Maybe next year seeing our talent they will offer more renumeration
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
excellent way to go..........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congrates SIBM. u did it agine..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The Peshwa Says
PLACMENT NEWS FROM SIBM :

Can you highlight more on what is the profile, salary offered by GoldmanSachs in your campus..........

Satyen
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CONGRATS to all in SIBM batch of 2006 !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The Peshwa Says
PLACMENT NEWS FROM SIBM :

ROCKING GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You make us proud............................

CHEERS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Awesome placements guys!!
Congratulations to all in SIBM batch of 2006 for amazing placements....Looks like the placement scene is gr8 all around this time ...hope the trend continues for our batch in 2007 too....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dont take me as one of the negative thinkers, but I would be interested to know that the salaries quoted are CTC or inhand types. Moreover, could anyone elaborate more on sectorwise salaries too and the probable roles given to people. For example, in IT cos. is the placement in line with biz. analyst type roles or focusing on HR recruitment...?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...