SIBM GD / PI discussion only

394 Posts  ·  168 Users
About this group
After getting thoroughly bugged with people posting thier SIBM GD and PI batch numbers and SNAP scores for roughly 20 odd pages full of posts i am tired. So here i have opened a post where we discuss only about the GD and PI aspect of SIBM i...
Page 1 of 40

Where are the SIBM-P GD/PI held? In pune or the city of the snap test?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
urvi787 Says
hey my gd/pi is on 15th feb! same as CET! what am i supposed to do?

U Just bumped a 3 year old thread
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey my gd/pi is on 15th feb! same as CET! what am i supposed to do?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey dude, as far as the accommmodation goes, you don't have to look as far as Shivaji Nagar or Deccan. You get ample houses on rent or pg on the Senapati Bapat Road itself and areas adjoining it. So theres no need to travel that far. Infact we guys will help u find accommodation.

cheers
Prasun

Thanks Prasun ,Thanks Harshal

Ya i did dig a through the CD to get some info. Anyway from what i heard the new campus is fully residential and hostels are available.

Come to think of it ...it feels good that our batch will be the first new batch in the New Campus...

What else do we need to know dear seniors ...? Enlighten us ?

~Mockie
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear Mockie,

Pune is an Educational city. There being many colleges, there are hundreds of lodges & PG accomodations in the city. SIBM being near the city centre, it makes sense getting a PG accomodation or a lodge in either Deccan or Shivajinagar areas, which are close to SIBM's present campus. The new campus is fully residential. The new campus is about 22 km away from the present one, in the Lavle village. Go thru the info CD they distributed during the GD/PI. Lots of gyan there.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Hey dude, as far as the accommmodation goes, you don't have to look as far as Shivaji Nagar or Deccan. You get ample houses on rent or pg on the Senapati Bapat Road itself and areas adjoining it. So theres no need to travel that far. Infact we guys will help u find accommodation.

cheers
Prasun
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey guys,

Does anybody have any clue about the housing or hostel arrangemnet in Pune.
Does the new campus have hostels ???

How far is the new campus ??

Anything on this would help

~Mockie

Dear Mockie,

Pune is an Educational city. There being many colleges, there are hundreds of lodges & PG accomodations in the city. SIBM being near the city centre, it makes sense getting a PG accomodation or a lodge in either Deccan or Shivajinagar areas, which are close to SIBM's present campus. The new campus is fully residential. The new campus is about 22 km away from the present one, in the Lavle village. Go thru the info CD they distributed during the GD/PI. Lots of gyan there.

Regards,
Grondmaster
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

Does anybody have any clue about the housing or hostel arrangemnet in Pune.
Does the new campus have hostels ???

How far is the new campus ??

Anything on this would help

~Mockie

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I made it too .. to Dual program

I have created a new yahoo groups where we can discuss more openly.

So please register yourself at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sibmclassof0608

See you at SIBM

~Mockie

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

waitlisted 101 out of 150....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey....