SIBM Bengaluru MBA 2015-17 GE PI WAT experience

24 Posts  ·  88 Users
About this group

Hello aspirant Puys, creating this thread for you puys to share your experiences throughout the GE PI WAT process from 6th to 13th Feb 2015. Wish you all the very best. Give it your best :o)

Page 1 of 3

Dear Aspirants,

As promised earlier, we've released our detailed 'Interim Placement Report' for the year 2014-2015.

Final Placement: Batch [2013-2015]

Avg Package: 8.53 LPA

Highest Package: 15.5 LPA

Summer Internship Process: Batch [2014-2016]

Avg stipend offered: 42,000 INR *

Highest stipend offered: 2,25,000 INR *

(* Figures for the internship period)

Note:

This report is in accordance with data available as on 31st January 2015 and is not exhaustive. Many processes are underway and final report will be published on the completion of placements process.

http://www.sibm.edu.in/placement-2015

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
abhi992
@abhi992  ·  0 karma

@Kash1949 why the intake has been reduced from 180 to 150 because in interim placement report total no of students are 171 and now total intake is 150, if there were any problems with placements?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kash1949
@Kash1949  ·  297 karma

@abhi992 : The original intake is 150 only for every batch. But in Symbiosis they do have some special reserved seats for KM, NRI etc quota. which gets filled after 150. For our senior batch it's 169 and for our batch it's 171. As you can see, Placements have been far better as compared to previous years. I hope it answers your query. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants,

Excerpts from the interim placement report 2015 is out on our website. please check the following link.

Avg Salary: 8.5 LPA, Highest Package: 15.5 LPA

You'll be able to see the detailed report including the job profiles (as per the specializations), major recruiters in few days. 

http://www.sibm.edu.in/placement-2015

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please follow the below thread for Final results and assistance regarding the admissions process.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-17-sibm-bengaluru-final-merit-list-32101127

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi seniors,

Is there a particular time when results would come out on the 27th or do we just log in and check at 12am?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
ankit_ajju
@ankit_ajju  ·  0 karma

the site says it ll be displayed by 5 pm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
moral09
@moral09  ·  0 karma

Yes the results will be out by 5pm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

5 days to go!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The overall intervew experience was so comfortable thanks to the seniors . Initially lunch was provided and our panel was taken to a hall.A video was played and we had two questions based on that.We were Supposed to discuss the scenario based on the understanding from the video and later summarise in 150 Words that was the WAT.final the pi was cool there were no technical questions only why mba and counter questons.if u are able to express ur passionn for mba u are sure to clear the pi  process

BIM here i come convrted: kj tapmi fore liba gim sibm b lbsim
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
khush1904
@khush1904  ·  0 karma

@ujwal700 It should be summary of the discussion and your stand as well

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ujwal700
@ujwal700  ·  0 karma

Thank you @khush agarwal

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WHEN IS THE FINAL MERIT LIST EXPECTED TO BE OUT?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
shivanshu9
@shivanshu9SIOM Nashik  ·  0 karma

@moral09 thnks to all seniors .......for all ur support

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
moral09
@moral09  ·  0 karma

😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what all documents do we need to carry, besides the originals ??

2 comments
salavkmr
@salavkmr  ·  0 karma

All the self atfested photocopies of original documents

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
moral09
@moral09  ·  0 karma

@waj925 : Self attested photo copies and the GE PI WAT admit card should have attestation done by a gazetted officer.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My gepi admit card is nt attsted by gazetted officer n i m in banglore n tomorrow is my gd.....wat should I do??sm1 plz tell me

1 comment
theredbaron2702
@theredbaron2702  ·  18 karma

Go for your GD. They need photocopies of your Admit Card. Tell the volunteers that you'll send the same by post/mail asap.

A few aspirants in my slot had the same issue. They were asked to provide the required documents within four days.

So chill!! ATB for your process!! 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How can i write my one page bio data as it is given in sibm banglore bio data format.please help me puys, i couldn't get through how to start.

Line breaks will not be preserved.
1 comment
moral09
@moral09  ·  0 karma

Use the format that is mentioned. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...