SIBM Bangalore GE/PI shortlist and related discussions [2012-14]

666 Posts  ·  214 Users
About this group
Hi All, The shortlist for SIBM Bangalore's GE/PI round for the batch of 2012-14 are out. Please check your results here : Login Use this thread for further discussions/queries. Congratulations to all those who have made it and...
Page 1 of 67

AT MINIMAL PRICE GMAT 2020 40 gb materials and CAT  2020 30 gb materials with COMPLETE SELF STUDY PACKAGE AVAILABLE. email-gmatselfstudy@gmail.com. INCLUDING GMAT 2020 OFFICIAL GUIDES.my student scored 760 in GMAT and 98 percentile in CAT

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone have any idea how much does this waitlist of SIBM, bangalore moves? Also, how many merit lists do they actually release, they have only released one yet. My waitlist number is 51. Do i stand a chance to get selected in their future merit lists?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello, i have a query. I have my provisional graduating certificate but not the original degree. Is it okay if I can submit the degree later and not on the day of interviews itself ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

okay now that a poll has been created on the merit list thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2012-14-sibm-banglore-final-merit-list-25079847 ,

Request you all to plz vote again on that thread too..

Rahul Mohan, Member- Team SymBITion SIBM Bangalore 2012-2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rahul295 Says
then i think we should move the poll on that thread too.. no point of having it here please

I already created there as well. Check out.

Requesting moderators to close this thread now. Thanks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

then i think we should move the poll on that thread too.. no point of having it here please

Rahul Mohan, Member- Team SymBITion SIBM Bangalore 2012-2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,

further discussions here now : http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-iift-irma/79847-2012-14-sibm-banglore-final-9.html#post3337060

The thread will be closed shortly.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I believe the mailers have been sent today and will be sent to people in the WL as soon as positions clear up.

The mail will have the exact breakup for the Academic as well as the Hostel & Mess fees.

Kshitij Sharma | SIBM Bangalore | Finance | Batch of 2010 - 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
muthunarayan Says
Inclusive of the hostel??

Yes Everything
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
abhinit78 Says
Around 10.3 lakhs