SIBM Bangalore - Admissions 2011 - GE/PI Experiences

273 Posts  ·  97 Users
About this group
Hello Everybody, With the admissions process having been started today at SCDL in Pune, it is time you pitch in with your GE/PI experiences and help others who could be on their way to our esteemed institute. Please be as descriptive as ...
Page 1 of 28
shaney Says
hai i am syed can u pls clear one doubt regarding MBA selection i have 81,80.4,59.60(10,12,btech) but due to some problem i completed my graduation in 5 years .....how will it effects in my mba selection in top 30 colleges pls answer it thanx in advance

Hi Shaney,

Welcome to PG!

First of all this is not the right thread to discuss such topics, you may use the search option on PG or try posting your doubts on the below thread for a better resolution:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Now, if you ask me, your marks are quite decent, just that you need to "justify" the gap in education during interview. Now that you cant change it, try building your resume, your skills in every possible way you can. Rest assured, you will find your way into your dream college one day!

best of luck
Nikhil Sinha
Member- Admissions & IT Committee

P.S.: @Mods: This thread has served its purpose, kindly close this thread.
SIBM Bangalore
2011-2013
Nikhil Sinha Ex-Coordinator- Team SymBITion SIBM Bangalore 2011-2013 "Paagal" for life ;)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hai i am syed can u pls clear one doubt regarding MBA selection i have 81,80.4,59.60(10,12,btech) but due to some problem i completed my graduation in 5 years .....how will it effects in my mba selection in top 30 colleges pls answer it thanx in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Opps.. wrong thread. Sorry..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys
I got the admission confirmation mail today.
The last date to complete the admission formalities and payment of fees is 25th April.. Only 10 days

I was in W/L 1....:cheerio:

congrats......!
Kshitij Sharma | SIBM Bangalore | Finance | Batch of 2010 - 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys
I got the admission confirmation mail today.
The last date to complete the admission formalities and payment of fees is 25th April.. Only 10 days

I was in W/L 1....:cheerio:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Kiwiboy Says
i have applied for admission under the NRI quota for SIBM Bangalore. Does anyone know if there is a second merit list coming out as the pune office says. I have called them like 10 times but everytime it seems there is no particular date. Now when should a student move on to other options rather than waiting. No one is giving a clear date or answer at the SIBM Pune office.

I'll try finding out.. What you could actually do is call the Admissions Office up and tell them this frankly. Explain your situation and if they can help, they will help. Lists need a lot of approvals and it takes time sometimes....
Kshitij Sharma | SIBM Bangalore | Finance | Batch of 2010 - 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yup. I'm Bangalored.
If you haven't got an admission offer yet may be you will after 6th of this month.

i have applied for admission under the NRI quota for SIBM Bangalore. Does anyone know if there is a second merit list coming out as the pune office says. I have called them like 10 times but everytime it seems there is no particular date. Now when should a student move on to other options rather than waiting. No one is giving a clear date or answer at the SIBM Pune office.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi!!

Can anyone give more info abt PGDM one yr course (finance specialization)??

is it worth doing a course like tat??? how good are the faculty and placements for this course?

plz help. Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yup. I'm Bangalored.
If you haven't got an admission offer yet may be you will after 6th of this month.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...