Sibm-Bangalore 2010 GD/PI experiences

225 Posts  ·  82 Users
About this group

Hi all, Congrats to all puys who have been short-listed for SIBM-Banglore's GD/PI for the 2010-2012 batch. Let us discuss and share our GD/PI experiences for the same in this thread. Queries and clarifications too are welcome. ...

Page 1 of 23

I dont think looking at salaries is a good metric for judging a college... Anyways, before my GD PI session, a senior rattled off a list of companies which had visited until then... Some pretty impressive names among them, dont exactly remember the companies now... He said 26 odd companies (if i remember aright) in all until last saturday...

Again, lets look at the names which visit this college and not go blindly by the packages offered....

PS: continue here...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-2012sibm-banglore-gd-pi-shortlist-out-25049495

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am not contradicting myself....

i just said the minimum package will shootup if the seniors and the batch of 2010 people perform well...

and yes for an experienced guy the package will be deifinitely in high range....

are you not confident enough that you will be able to fetch the maximum package....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

oh no!! I earn more than that in my current job!!

Mayank Goel JBIMS (2010-12)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
guys...

4 lacs package is a real good starter, and why r u guys just looking at the least sal package... try to aim the most... i'm sure with the performance of the seniors and even if we guys join SIBM B, with our experience and our interest in the internships will get us a very gud package... i'm sure the minimum package by the time this 2010 batch goes out will be in the range of 7 Lacs....

and i'm not spreading roumors if anyone thinks so.. i am jsut telling what is happening and i look at it in a positive manner...

u say u r not spreading rumours..and what makes u b so confident that u say that the salary for the next batch will be 7 lpa !! man u contradict urself
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
guys...

4 lacs package is a real good starter, and why r u guys just looking at the least sal package... try to aim the most... i'm sure with the performance of the seniors and even if we guys join SIBM B, with our experience and our interest in the internships will get us a very gud package... i'm sure the minimum package by the time this 2010 batch goes out will be in the range of 7 Lacs....

and i'm not spreading roumors if anyone thinks so.. i am jsut telling what is happening and i look at it in a positive manner...

4 lacs is not bad for a fresher, but what about people with work ex???:|
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

-----------------

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys calm down!!! Don't judge just based on rumours and speculations.

On my GD Day, while we were waiting, a senior there told that the placements are underway and that their placements should be over by March 15th as their exams should start on March 17th. Also, that the placement cell would take about 10 days to compile data and hence the report should be out latest by End of March!

On the flip side, he also said that the pay packages offered ranged from 4.5L to 8.5L as on that day!

Also, someone above had commented about this being ranked above SIIB in PG Rankings. So, we can very well see what the general perception of this institute is already!

At the end of the day, I would say dont try to extrapolate symbi's placement scenario two yrs down the line. THe data you've, to do that now, is too low. Anything can happen! Just hope for the best!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
just called up the sibm banglore.
a lady answered that results would be any time before tomoro 10 am.so ATB PUYS

Salary is very low
4 LPA after investing 9 is poor ROI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
just called up the sibm banglore.
a lady answered that results would be any time before tomoro 10 am.so ATB PUYS