SIBM Admissions 2007 - Post Your Queries Here...

414 Posts  ·  159 Users
About this group
Hi All... I'm a First Year student of MBA Marcom @ SIBM right now... I know that there might be some queries in your mind about joining SIBM... So this thread is here to answer as many as possible. For starters, Here's some info ...
Page 1 of 42
Hi
what is the procedure for taking management quota seat in sibm?
Is there anyone trying for it?
does anyone knows how much will it cost?:grab:.

This thread has outlived its utility. Please go to this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sibm-admissions-2008-queries-suggestions-25024991

Meanwhile, for your query about MQ:
The MQ admissions process is taken care of by the Symbiosis Society office. You have to contact them once the normal admissions process is over and the first list is out.

Regards,
Grondmaster
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
what is the procedure for taking management quota seat in sibm?
Is there anyone trying for it?
does anyone knows how much will it cost?:grab:.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
spadival Says
I still dont have a response to this from admissions or asr, even though they asked me to get back in March :neutral: ..

Please get back to them by calling up SIBM, or checking SIBM . Symbiosis Institute of Business Management

The ASR team, which handles the Admissions related queries, is now out for summers. They also do not handle the part-time programmes.

Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Grondmaster
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

Can someone give me course details for Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising and Communication Management (PGDACM) course in SIBM, Pune? - for examples, what are the subjects taught in each semester etc.

The SIBM website has absolutely no information and I didnt get ANY response so far for mails I sent to asr@sibm.net and admissions@sibm.edu.
Thanks.

I still dont have a response to this from admissions or asr, even though they asked me to get back in March :neutral: ..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For everyone who has been admitted to the batch on 2007-09,

There are now 2 yahoogroups (Mailing Lists) that are in existence...
This one has been started by your batchmates.

This second one is managed by the SIBM students' council and will be your first point of contact between the council & you.

Please don't be intimidated by whatever you get to read about us... We are a chilled out batch, and just want to increase informal interactions with you...

Regards,
Grondmaster

PS: I'm sorry about not answering your queries... it's the ASR who must, and I'm not in the team anymore... - Gronde

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Nick...

There are no donations accepted at SIBM... dunno about other colleges.

Part time from SIBM... check out here

Regards,
Grondmaster

Thanks dude.....

Actually I also meant....I wanted to know first hand info as to how the Part time course is....or how much valued it is......

also if thr is any thread on this;....someone can help mw with its link...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congratulations to u dude

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kb1
@kb1  ·  0 karma

sibm results out ....
i made it 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SIBM Final Result out

SIBM

Edited: Grondmaster wants us to wait till 6p.m. Results put up now may not be correct..!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SIBM's Final Merit List will be declared after 6:00 PM, on 15/02/2007.
Please do not panic till then.

You will be able to see the total scores you have got in your GD/PI process. You will also be able to see whether you have made it, are in the waitlist, or regretfully will not be there with us this year.

Like the GD/PI shortlist, you will be able to see only your results, and the full list will not be put up on the website.

For more details, please ask away, but do not panic and spam the SIBM threads.

Regards,
Grondmaster

(Harshal Modi
Member, Admissions & Student Relations Team,
SIBM)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...