SIBM 2007 GD/PI experiences..

128 Posts  ·  59 Users
About this group
sibm gd pi starts from tommorrow in pune... guys n gurls... please do post ur experiences from tommorow onwards so that we get a first hand experience of wat to expect... :: thanks..
Page 1 of 13

For everyone who has been admitted to the batch on 2007-09,

There are now 2 yahoogroups (Mailing Lists) that are in existence...
This one has been started by your batchmates.

This second one is managed by the SIBM students' council and will be your first point of contact between the council & you.

Please don't be intimidated by whatever you get to read about us... We are a chilled out batch, and just want to increase informal interactions with you...

Regards,
Grondmaster

PS: I'm sorry about not answering your queries... it's the ASR who must, and I'm not in the team anymore... - Gronde

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SIBM Final Result out

SIBM

Edited: Grondmaster wants us to wait till 6p.m. Results put up now may not be correct..!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SIBM's Final Merit List will be declared after 6:00 PM, on 15/02/2007.
Please do not panic till then.

You will be able to see the total scores you have got in your GD/PI process. You will also be able to see whether you have made it, are in the waitlist, or regretfully will not be there with us this year.

Like the GD/PI shortlist, you will be able to see only your results, and the full list will not be put up on the website.

For more details, please ask away, but do not panic and spam the SIBM threads.

Regards,
Grondmaster

(Harshal Modi
Member, Admissions & Student Relations Team,
SIBM)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best move to this thread people, that's where everyone is:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sibm-class-of-2009-final-merit-list-25021178

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys ,

Will result be a snail mail as such or be put on the Net ?
And the time it will be out (None of you will be knowing , but still anxiety makes you ask stupd questions)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Woke up at 6:30 for the first time in my life and came to the office to check the outcome ... and guess what ... no results yet :(

All the best people. :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1 hour to go....man this is getting on my nerves...:drinking:

However no activity on this thread...lagta hai..evryone is busy waiting for his/her partner tdy than the results...hehehe..

ATB to everyone...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
spinoza Says
SIBM gd pi list was declared around 3 hours in advance to wat they stated.So i expect that they will come out with result anytime after 9 today evening.Completely my guess.No authentic source of info though.

When was it put up last time??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
darr_shah Says
what time is the merit list expected tommorow??

SIBM gd pi list was declared around 3 hours in advance to wat they stated.So i expect that they will come out with result anytime after 9 today evening.Completely my guess.No authentic source of info though.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what time is the merit list expected tommorow??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...