yes u should ace the cat and xat. moreover, only iims and xlri can take you
in . other institutes get scared of looking at you. there is nothing wrong to think
of cat and iim at the age of 30. suryaprasad is at iima at the age of, say above
Hi every body,
i m happy to join this insanely diff ....
Comn strt 2 the pt
I urge all gyanis please help me 2 make a vital decision I m givn relvnt dtls.
- Aged 30 yrs. presently wkg for a Pub Sect Bank
- already did MBA-mktg from Univ in 2000 (PS: M is silent rather i shud say i did BA)
- wk ex of over 50 mnths
- NOW WANT TO SWITCH STREAM ... ie WANT 2 go for MBA HR from top rung instt
- whether I ve any chance at this age( though there is no age restr but do I ve a chnce esp bcoz of my higher age)
- Though I ve appeared for XLRI n wud b taking TISS this yr (n prob CAT 2006 ????? shud I ??? (BTW appeared in CAT 2002 and cud get 90 %tile only)