Should I pursue an MBA with this schedule?

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, I'm basically a BCom graduate. I graduated in 2003. I then did a post graduate in software and i'm now working as a software developer for about a month. Here is my current schedule: I work 5 days a week. I leave my house at 8am and ...
Page 1 of 1

I'm strictly an average student and currently don't have the discipline to immediately for the preparation if you ask me. But I really am thinking of doing an MBA, but I don't wanna go waste a year sacrificing and slaving to realise that the time I was investing was anyway too little or not too concentrated.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,

I'm basically a BCom graduate. I graduated in 2003. I then did a post graduate in software and i'm now working as a software developer for about a month. Here is my current schedule:

I work 5 days a week. I leave my house at 8am and I reach home by 8pm. After that I get so tired, that the only thing I can do, for relaxation, is gymming. So I go to the gym at 8:15 and return by 10:30pm. After which, I eat dinner and sleep by 12am. This is my daily schedule for the weekdays. My weekends are completely free. With this schedule in mind, do you think its worth me spending that time for CAT? Do you'll think that with such a tight schedule, it'll be possible? I'm planning to hit CAT 2006. Should I join classes (weekend batches)... this way I see that the only time I can get to study is weekends. Is that enough? ANY light on this subject would greatly be appreciated!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.