Should I do MBA (Mktg) or general MBA?

9 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
If you're looking for a managerial position or starting a new marketing career, an MBA degree with an emphasis in marketing is a great choice.
Page 1 of 1

I recommend go for MBA(mktg) because as everyone says this is the environment where everyone needs multitasking employes and specialized or experienced in their domain.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, still now if you are confuse in MBA or MBA (Marketing) than you can do one thing you can go directly to the colleges and take a little survey ask to the teachers and student they will guide you. I hope it will help you a lot. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you want to do MBA or MBA in marketing then there is lots of colleges from where you can learn lots of things for your professional life too. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA (Marketing) is good you got specialization in marketing which is good for career.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Deciding whether to go for specialized or general MBA depends on your career goals. Both the courses have their own pros and cons and they must be deeply evaluated before making a choice. For a promising career you must analyze your expectations and aspirations.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI 

Mba marketing will be an better option. Mba marketing has maximum jobs in the market/ Industry

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear

In today's scenario general MBA has no value. I would advise you to go for MBA marketing major or with dual specialization. Because companies prefer the candidates who is multitasking.  

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi generally when students join MbA they have two options- 

1) MBA (general)They can choose specialization like Marketing, finance , Information Technology , operation etc in second year

Student have the option to choose specialization after 1 year

2)MBA with specialization - In this course specialization is decided from the day 

I recommend to consider galgotias university for  MBA because they consider Case studies as a Important part  of

academics . Harvard university also follow Case study leaning method 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you're looking for a managerial position or starting a new marketing career, an MBA degree with an emphasis in marketing is a great choice.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...