Short-listing of candidates for GD/PI (Tentative)

24 Posts  ·  203 Users
About this group

To apply and for more information, visit: http://www.imt.edu/Admissions/AdmissionsCalendar.aspx

Page 1 of 3

Has anyone received a call based on their XAT score? I got 94+ haven't received a call as yet and now I am kinda starting to freak out

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am unable to give my preference  in regard to the date and time for the cnpi process through the link sent in the email. Should i be worried? cuz i havnt received a mail from ANY campus, despite scoring 90 in cat n 94 in xat.

CAT 98.7 XAT 97.6 , GIM XIMB converts
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i was not able to add my xat percentile in my application for as  in the option for updation of score only cmat gmat can be updated. what should i do?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
ak2802
@ak2802  ·  0 karma

bro I registered on 31st Jan. Ny idea how long they take to give the calls?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
joel91193
@joel91193  ·  18 karma

nope....m still waiting fr a call, n i registered on 28th

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I have received a call and my interview is tomorrow, but I can't seem to find the Personal Details form.

Could someone please help me out, as to where I can find it?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
fedarjun
@fedarjun  ·  0 karma

give me your mail id i can mail it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aritra857
@aritra857  ·  0 karma

thank you everyone for your replies! I got it 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 95+  in XAT but havent recvd ny call.....what to do 😞

psyduck...psyaiai...
20 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 20
bisleshan
@bisleshan  ·  0 karma

yeah. one of my friend who had his interview earlier  via cat score told me.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ak2802
@ak2802  ·  0 karma

^ I got a separate mail for Dubai as well. apart from regular N/H

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Dharna_Chauhan I had made this query before but got no answer.Please clarify. The call i got today (officially) is for Nagpur, Hyd and Dubai based on CAT score of 88.6. .... What about my XAT score based call which is 98.25 ?? Will i receive a separate call letter for another date for IMT Ghaziabad ? I am thoroughly confused ???? Should i attend this current session and the marks i score will count towards selection for Ghaziabad too ??

XL HRM
1 comment
shubhi.sharma04
@shubhi.sharma04  ·  0 karma

yes they will consider your xat score.. got a mail from them stating the same

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I got a 94+ percentile in XAT, I am knew to this MBA thing and I have no idea how this works...I still haven't applied to IMT although I just found out that the admissions are still open..If I do apply now is there a possibility of me getting a call from IMT or will I be just wasting money. Please advise

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
msiddharth.hnlu
@msiddharth.hnlu  ·  0 karma

Thanks @debmit104 but how exactly does this work now? I apply online and wait for them to contact me? or am I supposed to send docs and stuff regarding my creds?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
debmit104
@debmit104  ·  0 karma

nothing to send, just online. They will mail you your dates for CNPI.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have 93.07 %ile in XAT, 79.08%ile in CAT.

Recevd mail for Nagpur, Hyderabad and Dubai.

I called d IMT ofc raising my concern regarding GHZ not mentioned in the mail.

D employee said that they have not received the Xat score till now hence call is based on CAT score and once XAT score is recvd and i m eligible for XAT then i wud get GHZ if i fare well in d CnPI.

Others also plz talk once and confirm. Also do not forget to share what they have to say!

Calls : IIFT, NMIMS, IMT-G Converts : NMIMS, IMT-G
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey I had applied to IMT Ghaziabad and Nagpur. And I was hoping to get a call for Ghaziabad through XAT. (CAT,CMAT result not good). But I just got a mail that you have been shortlisted for Nagpur, Hyd and Dubai. :/

Is this shortlisting done through CAT/CMAT and not XAT? Will the XAT shorlist be out later?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
nehaseema
@nehaseema  ·  0 karma

@debmit104 youu are kidding ryt?? 😲

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
debmit104
@debmit104  ·  0 karma

@nehaseema Nope everyone has now also received email clarification stating the same.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi has anyone received a mail with CnPI confirmation stating the campus for which the interview is?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...