Shipping Industry - Career Prospects

3 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hi Guys , I thought of starting a thread for ppl working in Shipping Industry . Lets make this a platform for ppl who are in shipping industry or who wanna join ... Can any veterans give us gyaan about Shipping industry and its prop...
Page 1 of 1

hello friend

i did my btech in computer science and waitin for my results of 2 backlogs in july. i want to have a job in ships which pays high...can u guide me the rite way and also since i will complete my btech in july will i get a job equivalent to my qualification???

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

For people who are interested in careers in Shipping industry ,
Maersk has an entry level programme that is considered as one of the best in the industry ...Its called Maersk Internation Shipping Education ...
The programme is excellent especially if you dream of a career in Maersk Sealand or in the shipping field .

Read more at www.mise.edu

About the group :
The A.P. Moller-Maersk Group is an international business consortium involved in a variety of business sectors, primarily transportation. The company is more commonly known simply as Mrsk (or internationally Maersk) and is most well known for its large shipping business. It is the largest container ship operator and supply vessel operator in the world. Mrsk is based in Copenhagen , Denmark but also has offices in more than 125 countries worldwide. The group has more than 100,000 employees

Hope this helps aspirants ...
Cheers
~N

Hi Guys ,

I thought of starting a thread for ppl working in Shipping Industry .

Lets make this a platform for ppl who are in shipping industry or who wanna join ...

Can any veterans give us gyaan about Shipping industry and its propects compared to other conventional areas ? Is it a good field to work in ?
Whata areas are we exposed to , whats are the prospects of doing MBA after work-ex ...

Bon Voyage
~N