shd work hrs fixed and law passed in india?

4 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Guys what do u feel shoudnt work hrs fixed for pvt sector in india. Many companies just pamper top people(iim,iit,ca) and rest junta is exploited and made to work for even 70 hrs per week which is 2 much and pay is also not matching for the...
Page 1 of 1

but mooty bhai
in private sector there is no job security if we fight with managers he may sack us then how will we earn our livelyhood :sad:..

and i am not that highly qualified that i can assert myself 2 much as if we r sacked then its very tuff to get a new job ....

i think unless law is passed we avg people cant do much.

yeah high calibre people from iim/iit etc r treated diff in pvt sector as HR people know if they mess with them they will leave them and get any job in any company...

also dont know what the owners/top management is so hungry for money.
cant they see people r earning 3-4 lacs and finding it tuff to survivr and they r buysy accumulating crores in salaries and commision..

very pathetic situation ..

and if ur co. is saturday working u r doomed:sad:..

ps: i dunno but i am spectical if u work for 60-70 hra per week 5-6 yrs stretch we might be totally burnt out
something shd be done about this ..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

The point is , it is you who has to draw a line somewhere. You keep on slogging, your manager will stuff you with more work. Being in the IT industry, it has happened to me many times. You slog your off for everything and someone else gets the credit and hogs the limelight. So no point ditching your social and family life for some losers. 8.5 should be enough in a day and be assertive enough to make this clear to your managers. Of course ocassionaly you might have to slog but it should be ocassionally and should not become the order of the day.

Passing a law and stuff like that is something which we can only discuss here without any outcome, since that thing is not in our hands. The thing which is in our hands is what I have stated above. Some losers are there in the higher ups who might threaten to kick you out, but remember there is no job in this world which is worth dying for.

Cheers..

Hi,

Definitely dude agree with u, but I think there is a law already existing but it is being openly flouted(If I m wrong pl correct me).
I mean we put up 12-13 hrs daily, Though get a good pckg but our social life is nil.
I can just think of enjoying with my friends, attending family functions. Just work n work is what life has been reduced to.
The Sunday I get is used to take sleep, sleep n sleep so that I can again get ready to work for the coming week.
I hv the money but no time to spend it.
And yes u r absolutely right the bonus and the ESOPs goes to the higher management and we people just get the peanuts.
I dont know how many of us are living the life the way we want to. Just go to office, work there, come home, sleep n next mrng again back to office.Just going to office n earning money is what my life has become synonmyous with.
But whats the solution to this?? Will regulating work hours help?Waiting for other puys opinions

Guys

what do u feel shoudnt work hrs fixed for pvt sector in india.
Many companies just pamper top people(iim,iit,ca) and rest junta is exploited and made to work for even 70 hrs per week which is 2 much and pay is also not matching for the overtime we do.
top management takes all the bonus and esop :boat:..

i mean icici bank makes u work for 90 hrs per week :wow:.

its high time some rule comes out. I heard in germany 40 hrs per week is thr:crazyeye: