Share your story from nowhere to Bank Probationary Officer.... I mean from where you got motivated, what were the problems faced and one belief that made you achieve your goal.

30 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
Hi start Posting Guys...................
Page 1 of 3
@neha.singh.2320 you are so brave, i only want to say god bless you and tum hamesha kush raho.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
http://www.pagalguy.com/posts/5061763
join the above link for discussion on 10th bipartite agreement and salary hikes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@neha.singh.2320 Do what your mind says . Don't get by your heart in such cases.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@hudda ,@tpsp, @ipkiss thank u 4 putting ur views.i hv not told any one about my situation neither friends nor relatives.now i hv to take decsion and i m very confused what i do.so i hv asked on this plateform.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
neha.singh.2320
Hi Neha
Although I'm not in such kind of relationship so it will be very difficult for me to pinpoint any particular solution. But my views are-
Courage not Comproise brings smile at the God's face. ur struggle for job and trying to estblish ur own identity is courage. Whereas persuading ur husband to like urself even now will be a compromise.
The only real failure in life is the failure to try. But u tried for job to the end so u r not a failure. And the measure of success is how we cope with dissapointments. and I think you had cope with them well.
So don't let ur husband to hurt u again and again. Ur husband said that he married u in force . By this what I understood is that it will be very difficult for u to continue with him as he is not even able to take such important decisions of life by his own. I don't want to critiicize him as i dnt knw the whole issue.
u can visit a psychologist or a marriage/relationship counselr for guidance.
I m happy that u didn't give up.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@neha.singh.2320 Leave him for God's sake..............................................................

Its your life and live it on your own terms...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@neha.singh.2320 u should not... just start a new life... ur dis life will b beautiful.. nw u r a bank officer... u hv got a new life enjoy it.. dont spoil it with dat looser...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This side Neha singh. This is story of struggle of a woman in India.

First of all i am thankful to my brothers(both of them are near to GOD for me) and my parents they are GOD to me and nephew,niece and my bhabhi.

I have done MCA and i was very happy with my life and i was not very career oriented.

I got married in 2010 and i was very happy but after three months my husband used to say he married to me in force.He want to live alone.i could not understand ,i thought with time our relationship will be good.i am very optimistic person.i can not express my time during next 16 Months. My husband always used to say he wants divorce . i used to live with his parents.he was in another city.he used to come in home during festivals and he used to ignore me but i always used to follow him ,kaise wok hush ho jaje ,kya kru wo khush ho jaye.finally i told my parents after one year then my parents talked to him.then i thought now everything is good but again same thing after 2 months.he never used to talk any member of my family.he always wants divorce.finally my mother promote me for preparation of banks job.

I came to parents home this was time june 2011.under the guidance of my elder brother(who is branch manger in sbi) i could get 144 in ibps po1 but it was in vain.mai 3 mahine tk 2 kamre me rhi kahi bahar nhi gyi kyoki kisi ko btaya nhi gya tha ki mai yha rahti hu apne samaj me sadi shuda ladikiyo ka jyada din mayke me rhna sahi nhi mana jata and i am girl from small town. Then i got 180 in clerk 1 and i was fail in 6 interview(bob,boi,syndicate,ubi,canara).mere ghar me sb bahut tension me ,mujhe lgta tha kahi meri mother ko heart attack na aa jaye.i can not express that tima and tension.mai kisi k yha nhi jati thi na kisi se milti thi na phone pr bat krti thi.phir mera sbi clerk me written me hua but usme bhi interview me nhi hua.phir mera kashi gomati grameen bank me interview me nhi hua mai us din bahut royi thi.mujhe lga meri job nhi lagegi.meri shadi tut gyi hai and job main hi paugi.

Then mera ibps po2 me 170+ aaya and i was bit relaxed and i got 70+ in final ,now i am an officer ,i am very happy and i could get this with the help of family,god and hard work.

Since june 2011 neither my husband nor my in laws never tried to talk to me.

Now all of u tell me should i go to my husband or not.i want to go to him only for society.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm from very small town of West Bengal. After done my B.Tech(IT) in 2005 I was worked for different Telecom companies around 6 nos. But after my marriage in Dec 2010 within two months(22nd Feb 2011) I lost my job due to some unavoidable turbulance in telecom sector.This period was very tough for me. After that I joined a small Kolkata based company. But unforunately that was also closed.Again I was jobless. After that I think about the Govt. Jobs. But my age was almost in the border line. First try in SBI PO...& followed by SBI Associates PO, IBPS PO1,BGV Bank(RRB) Scale1,UBKG Bank Clerk & Scale1, & IBPS PO2. This two yeras time was the most painful period of my life as a married guy without any income. But finally I got two job in UBKGB Clerk & IBPS PO2 in United Bank of India.Currently I'm working in UBKG Bank as Clerk & waiting for my turn to join as a PO in United Bank of India. Oh forget to tell that on 3rd Feb 2013 I become the proud father of a little princess. After her born I got this two opportunities. She is really a lucky charm for me. Plz pray for her long and healthy life.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...