share your exp/thoughts abt tier 1& 2 companies

5 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi All, I recently joined INfy chennai as PM(from TCS) with 9 yrs exp.I am not interested to continue with Infy for the following reasons. Work environment/culture(may be my acct only!@#$) distance from city number of leaves(4/qtr),n...
Page 1 of 1

Hi Friends,

Please post your experience and help me .

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Can anyone post their experience with CTS,Accenture ,Satyam etc.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi All,

I recently joined INfy chennai as PM(from TCS) with 9 yrs exp.I am not interested to continue with Infy for the following reasons.

Work environment/culture(may be my acct only!@#$)
distance from city
number of leaves(4/qtr),no sick leaves
high variable pay component in CTC

I planning for a changes.Please share your exp/thoughts abt tier 1& 2 companies abt the salary,onsite opportunities,number of leaves,distance from city etc.

Thanks in Adv.

Hey InfyPM ,
Infosys as a company is a very good company in terms of process and work culture .It has the processes defined if we compare with the other giants .Take your time and go through the company work culture ,its ethics and people and then do a self analysis .I am sure you will realsie that the company is more than one can expect. As far as the career aspects are concerned the company provides all the essentials which one needs to grow into a thourough professional .Since U have joined in as a PM you can easily grow into a DM or may be practise lead :wow: which by any standards is a very prestigious post .So in a nut shell I would say give ti the time and discover Infy .
BTW I am an EX Infoscion

Hey Hi,

wel i have joined Kanaby now Capgemini out here in Pune just 6 months back.... the atmosphere is real cool with 22 holidays per year and good packages too... also the onsite thing is pretty well... if u wish then u can try for the Chennai campus...

Hi All,

I recently joined INfy chennai as PM(from TCS) with 9 yrs exp.I am not interested to continue with Infy for the following reasons.

Work environment/culture(may be my acct only!@#$)
distance from city
number of leaves(4/qtr),no sick leaves
high variable pay component in CTC

I planning for a changes.Please share your exp/thoughts abt tier 1& 2 companies abt the salary,onsite opportunities,number of leaves,distance from city etc.

Thanks in Adv.