Shanti Business School - How is it??

13 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
Please inform how is the PGDM course offered by Shanti Business School. How does it comapre with MBA. Should I go for this course for my son after he completes BBA or should I stay with regular MBAs. - Rajeev Agarwal, Jhansi(UP).
Page 1 of 2

PIBM pune or shanti business school ahemdabad which should i join as compared concerning fees and placements??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is shanti business school Ahmedabad? 

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there anyone who have already completed his/her PGDM from SBS and can enlighten more about after placement scenario?

1 comment
khusraval
@khusraval  ·  0 karma

Hello Bhargav,

I am pursuing PGDM communication from SBS, and if you are looking for a management course either in communication or in general, you should join SBS, once go through the inquiry process of SBS. And about it's placement scenario, it's giving you 100% placement than it's upto your potentiality. 

Do contact me if you've any queries regarding SBS

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which college is better shanti business school ahmedabad or jaipuria noida ? plz i have 2 pay d money

1 comment
akshit4
@akshit4  ·  0 karma

ahmedabad..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PGDM or MBA is now no more about only theoretical aspects. The theories also require the application part which is being provided by Shanti Business School. Students get an opportunity to learn practical things at campus itself before going to the corporate.

follow on twitter @ LetMeBeToday
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It is under AICTE and not under university hence it is free to design courses according to the industries requirement and the pedagogy is up to the mark of the IIMs as the faculties are having background of the IIMs. The system is completely transparent and both class participation and examination are given equal weightage

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Decision Science a fast new area coming up got into it at SBS Ahmedabad and started up a consultancy. Got positive response but short on people to execute the projects. Guess more engineers are required for doing PGDM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SBS Started in 2010, UW and St Kabir are older than SBS, first batch passed out in 2012,

U decide if an institute says, our avg package is above 5 Lkh, which is recently started and also consider below 50% in Graduation students. Refund policies are also not clear.

There are few things which looks good, Dikhave pe mat jaao Apni akal lagao
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys...

i dont know much about the college shanti business school and i want to do my mba this year so pl tell me as how the college is i want ans from some seniors who have passed from the college or in the college right now..
and which college is better shanti business school or unitedworld school of business..??pl help me guys...
9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
nirmalgandhi
@nirmalgandhi  ·  0 karma
@mrugen91 yaa dude.. u r ryt...how cum u knw me..?? are you studying at SBS...??
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mrugen91
@mrugen91  ·  0 karma

i took coaching from endeavor & i have seen your comments in kirloskar& nl dalmia's group & i came to know abou you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@JDee SBS is a leading private institution in ahmedabad and also top ranking among India, the basic purpose of your PGDM: good education is very properly fulfilled at this place, as the faculty: both senior and associate professors are highly qualified, highly concerned and highly knowledgeable, the best place for pursuing your dreams of higher education, backed by an awesome administration department( you might think what is the use of admin to my studies but trust me, in MBA they are equally useful!!!). The Basics are right and but the problem lies with the frills attached... the highly boasted extra curricular activities, the other extra benefits are not at all upto the mark, infact below par.

The placements: prime reason for joining any b school, is a controversy but then i wont blame the college for it, if u have the right combination of skills and luck, u might get the best ones...

Just a tip: Dont judge any book by its cover
Pain Is Temporary, But Glory is Eternal!!!!!!!!
2 comments
akshit4
@akshit4  ·  0 karma

hello....you said that sbs is ranked top among india so can i ask where is this shown and yeah one more thing can i get the details of the placement there in the clg and the faculty there..??pl help with this so that i can take a decision...pl let me know...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kavitshah
@Kavitshah  ·  0 karma

akshit...check ur pm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...