Sentence which is out of context

4 Posts  ·  279 Users
About this group
Hello Puys, I have created this thread to discuss various approach to solve questions pertaining to out of context sentences. kindly help as dis is a new type of qn ... and we can expect one or 2 qns on dis type
Page 1 of 1

Can anybody post the link/pdf to "arrange the sentences and find Out of context" question.Will be really helpful.I am also interested in reading theory and not just questions but any help will be appreciated.

IIM Bangalore :2014-16 , Other non-IIM Converts: XLRI, SP Jain-Mumbai,MDI, Narsee Monjee
1 comment
jin007
@jin007  ·  0 karma

ya...i am also not finding enough of these questions....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Four sentences are given below labeled (a), (b), (c) and (d). Of these, three sentences need to be arranged in a logical order to form a coherent paragraph/passage. From the given options, choose the one that does not fit the sequence.

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
abhar7
@abhar7  ·  0 karma
@scrabbler no issues 😉
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jin007
@jin007  ·  0 karma

421 is the sequence easy tha!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In the following question four statements are given, of which 3 when placed in appropriate order will form a contextually complete paragraph. Pick the statement that is not part of the context.

The Happiness Project is part of a long American Tradition of self-help books dating back at least to Benjamin Frankiin
There are many books about Happiness
It's a subject of serious studies within the fields of Psychological and behavioral Economics
While it has a long history as a legal term, "self-help" was first used in the context of personal development in Samuel Smiles' 1859 book of that name
10 comments137 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hello Puys,

I have created this thread to discuss various approach to solve questions pertaining to out of context sentences. kindly help as dis is a new type of qn ... and we can expect one or 2 qns on dis type
1 comment
Shubh27
@Shubh27  ·  0 karma
@coolrishika269 can you help me providing the online link or any practice material for these type of questions.
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...