Sentence Correction, Fill in the blanks, Vocabulary

2,782 Posts  ·  13,247 Users
About this group
Choose the option in which the usage of the word is incorrect or inappropriate.In each question, the word at the top of the table is used in four different ways, numbered I to 4. Near
Page 1 of 279

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, does any1 have aristotle sc grail 3rd edition ? pls email me 

at pranav0234@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where to find the list of esoteric words/ dictionary at the end of Word power made easy by Norman Lewis. All the pdfs availabe online are without that list of words.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The second vocab song is now available on youtube. It is a 2.5 min song with 20 difficult words embedded in it. Build your vocabulary by listening the song during your idle time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHMSBBijS0M

Video Thumbnail6388898474229760
5 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Memorize the meanings of 19 difficult english words simply by listening a 2.5 min song during your idle time. Music, which is supposed to be the best stress reducer, has been scientifically proven to be a memory builder as well. subscribe to the below free youtube channel  to get updates of upcoming songs. 

The words covered in this songs are:  caprices, allege, corroborate, consecrated, adroit, ardent, arbitrary, belabour, arbiter, nuance, pivotal, antipathy, concilitory, congenial, accost,  affable, delineate, pertinent, retrospect. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLmD779L4Pk

Video Thumbnail5122269732929536
10 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please everyone can participate here to make a success in his or her life. We will get 5 marks in SBI po ..plz plz plzzz

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1)Announcing incentives for farmer, the poor/2) small businessmen , women and the elder, modi warned /3)the dishonest of tough action and said /4) his government is friend of good people. 5)No error

2 comments
karan20
@karan20  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sachac844
@sachac844  ·  63 karma

1?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A great way of building vocabulary that I came across was Vocabmagik. Its a vocabulary builder app available on android. They have comprehensive word list for GRE exam, CAT , GMAT, SSC , BANK PO etc and many other exams. It has helped me immensely in my preparation. Here is the link to download it-  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vocabmagik.sirez.com.vocabmagik&hl=en 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1)organisations have /2) recognised this /3) growing trend /4) consider it a positive step./5). No error.

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
karan20
@karan20  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kitty_22
@kitty_22  ·  145 karma

4 considering

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...