Sending GMAT score to SP Jain

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi everyone! I'm giving my GMAT next week and I will be applying to SP Jain's 2-yr PGDM course later this year. If I have my GMAT scores sent to SP Jain once I give GMAT, do I have to send a separate score report again at the time of applicat...
Page 1 of 1

@target2013 Hi dude. There s another thread started for S P Jain PGDM. Although so far no replies:
Hoping to get some replies. As far as your question is concerned. I am sure that you won't have to send the GMAT scores again. Although it s always better to confirm with the Adcom at SP Jain.
M also planning to apply for fall 2013 courses. I think you are targeting the same... right?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just to clarify, I'm talking about SP Jain Mumbai

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone!

I'm giving my GMAT next week and I will be applying to SP Jain's 2-yr PGDM course later this year. If I have my GMAT scores sent to SP Jain once I give GMAT, do I have to send a separate score report again at the time of application? I'd prefer to do it right away 'cos it's free for the first 5 institutes and after that a cost of $30 per score report, so I'd really appreciate clarification on this.

Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...