Selected for ibs hyderabad 12-14

146 Posts  ·  69 Users
About this group
All selected candidate of Hyderabad do come to this thread and share experience and know each other before coming to campus :: :)
Page 1 of 15
IBS India is now on Pagalguy! Follow us for information and alerts on IBSAT 2012.

http://www.ibsat.org/ibsat%202012/ibsat/index.asp?src=
http://ibsat.ibsindia.org/ibsat2013/online/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey veecee, i just joined the classes today and frankly speaking i couldn't be happier, ya but i would like that if one has problem speaking in front of a crowd and doesn't like participating in the class, this place is not for him, the faculty is really awesome and helpful and so is the staff and the seniors!!
hope this helps!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ritesh, I've not joined both the places. My friend has joined IBS Hyd, but is not attending orientation classes. He has got some feedback from friends... He is now considering withdrawing... Already, another friend of his has done that. You are attending the classes now? Can you give some feedback about the actual scenario? Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

as far as i have heard the total no. of students is 1200 and the numbers have increased this year because they have added a few more blocks...and haven't heard about anyone quitting because of it..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Name: Ritesh Agarwal
Campus selected: Hyderabad
Comments: hopeful!!
Place: Jamshedpur

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please help! I'm reposting my question which I asked in another thread as I need answer from someone quickly. Is it true some 2000 students have got admission in IBS Hyd and already some 1250 have paid fees there? Is it true that of the 800 students who passed out in February, some 80 students are still in campus without placement and some more have left without placement? In such a case, does it make sense to join IBS Hyd? Also, Director, some two Deans, one or two placement staff, some students coordinators and some profs have quit in protest over taking so many students without approval and all that?? Plz, plz let us know what is happening! I'm very very confused! I have to decide between IMT-N and IBS Hyd. I need someone's honest advice! Plz...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Name: Hasan Ali gumani
campus offered: All
Campus I have selected is IBS HYD.
Comments: a dream come true...very excited.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I'm Anjana Koumudi from Andhra Pradesh.
I'm selected for IBS Hyderabad 12-14. But very confused whether to join r not. I've already paid the admission fee though.
Can you guys please share the information regarding the placements of 11-13 batch.
what is the strength of the batch this year?

Depends on how desperate you are to do mba this year..............
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
which one to go for nirma,nit trichy ,tapmi,IBS hyd
plz help

tapmi>nirma>nit trichy>ibs hyd
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

who all r joining ibs hyderabad plz share ur thoughts abt the college how it is

undefined
Write a comment