second MBA

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hi all, I have just joined PG. I am already an MBA from Mumbai (JBIMS) and currently working in Bahrain. I am planning to do another MBA from US, but I heard that 2nd MBA is difficult in terms of appliications and admission receipt. Can someb...
Page 1 of 1
hi all,

I have just joined PG. I am already an MBA from Mumbai (JBIMS) and currently working in Bahrain. I am planning to do another MBA from US, but I heard that 2nd MBA is difficult in terms of appliications and admission receipt. Can somebody throw some light on this OR if somebody is in the same situation please let me know so that we can work together..

Thanks

Please post your query on http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956 to get immediate assistance.

All the best!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi all,

I have just joined PG. I am already an MBA from Mumbai (JBIMS) and currently working in Bahrain. I am planning to do another MBA from US, but I heard that 2nd MBA is difficult in terms of appliications and admission receipt. Can somebody throw some light on this OR if somebody is in the same situation please let me know so that we can work together..

Thanks

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.