Season III - Quant Question A Day CAT 2008

67 Posts  ·  49 Users
About this group
Dear All, *We are pleased to announce the start of the 3rd edition of Quant Question A Day (QQAD) for CAT 2008.* *QQAD will take off from May 1st* and will go till the 1st week of November uninterrupted. Each day a question will be delivere...
Page 1 of 7
Hi,

Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from the Quant-Question-a-Day? I need to have it come to another mail id of mine.

Thanks

TO unsubscribe link should be there in the prev mails itself.

Originally posted by Aarav
Hello All,

If you have already subscribed to QQAD before then you need not subscribe again unless you want change of email ID where the questions will be delivered. We will send a NL tomorrow - in case some from the old list want to unsubscribe.

SUBSCRIPTION to QQAD
PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Quant NewsLetter
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

i joined THe QQAd late.. as such havent received all the previous questions.. ne links to get the questions as well as their answers ??

Sorry to join in late! 😞 May I have the earlier questions and their answers as well?

It's good guys, very good. i just wanna say, Have u guys gone throu today's quant question, ithink the answer of that question none of the above. what u guy's say;)

I have subscribed to QQAD but not getting the mails

QQAD 75

Option 4.

thanks for the probelem sets..

i want the solutions to probelem set 1(1-100).do reply giving the link (if any).

Hi,

Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from the Quant-Question-a-Day? I need to have it come to another mail id of mine.

Thanks

Initially there was 0.1 kg of melon 9.9 kg of water.

Let there be x kg of water remaining after dehydration.

Hence x/(x+0.1) = 0.95 => x = 1.9

Hence total weight after dehydration = 1.9 + 0.1 = 2 kg

QQAD 51,