SDMIMD, Mysore Final Merit List 2009-2011

176 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
Hello puys, SDMIMD has announced the merit list as well as waiting list for 2009-2011. Congratulations to those who have been selected. All the best to those who are in waiting list. This thread will help each of those who got selected t...
Page 1 of 18
Hi Sandesh,

Yeah, there is no graphics card.... :)
For 2 years this was the good config I thought Ill be needing max.
After 2 years I have plans of buying Apple notebook as thats my first love.. 😁 :D
As the technology is changing dont wanna burn my pocket soon, as I'm sure of changing the laptop after 2 years..

Hey but if you need a better config I guess the one Naziya has posted is good...Studio comes with awesome config for a reasonable price..You can go for that :)

Regards,
Vijet

Vijet,
I completely agree with you. I was just trying to comply with Min configuration requirement as specified by SDM. They have mentioned 128MB graphics card.
More
undefined
Write a comment...
Hey Vijet,

But I fear in Inspiron series, you cannot get graphics card. What is ur opinion?

Hi Sandesh,

Yeah, there is no graphics card.... :)
For 2 years this was the good config I thought I'll be needing max.
After 2 years I have plans of buying Apple notebook as that's my first love.. 😁 :D
As the technology is changing don't wanna burn my pocket soon, as I'm sure of changing the laptop after 2 years..

Hey but if you need a better config I guess the one Naziya has posted is good...Studio comes with awesome config for a reasonable price..You can go for that :)

Regards,
Vijet
More
undefined
Write a comment...
@ Sandesh

Got a Dell Inspiron 1545

3 GB DDR2 SD RAM, 250 GB Hard Disk , T6400 Intel Core2 Duo processor

15.6" Display..... @ Rs.35.5k (Inclusive of all Taxes) Awesome online service...

Hey Vijet,

But I fear in Inspiron series, you cannot get graphics card. What is ur opinion?
undefined
Write a comment...

@ Sandesh

Got a Dell Inspiron 1545

3 GB DDR2 SD RAM, 250 GB Hard Disk , T6400 Intel Core2 Duo processor

15.6" Display..... @ Rs.35.5k (Inclusive of all Taxes) Awesome online service...

undefined
Write a comment...
Sandesh Nayak Says
Hello Everybody. Well we will be again into Campus life after a small break. Just wanted to know if anyone has bought laptop or is going to purchase it through SDM. If anybody has purchased, which brand have you gone for and whats the price of it (Final and inclusive of Taxes).

Hi Sandesh,
I know one of the major incentive of doing MBA is that you will get a toy which you will be carrying every where in Wi-fi enabled campus..i.e. ur laptop...Jokes apart.. in my opinion Dell is the best what you can get in market.. their online service is amazing... i think Nazia got a good config at a decent price.. moreover dell dealers will not give u any significant discount even if u buy in bulk...but if u want to go for apple (macbook).. u will get a good deal here in college.. but i find apple to be very tedious to use (again my personal opinion)
bottomline is that if u want to buy dell go for it now... no point waiting for college...

Regards
Anupam
More
undefined
Write a comment...
Sandesh Nayak Says
Hello Everybody. Well we will be again into Campus life after a small break. Just wanted to know if anyone has bought laptop or is going to purchase it through SDM. If anybody has purchased, which brand have you gone for and whats the price of it (Final and inclusive of Taxes).

Hi sandesh..
I know one of the major incentive of doing MBA is that you will get a toy which you will be carrying everywhere in Wi-fi enabled campus i.e. ur laptop 😉 .. jokes apart..In my opinion Dell is the best u can get in market.... their online service is simply amazing... I feel what Nazia got is quite a good config with a decent price...and if u wish to buy dell no point waiting as you will not get any significant discount from dell dealers even if u buy in bulk.. but yes if u want to buy Apple (Macbook) then you will get good deal in college... but again i find it very tedious to use apple.. (again my personal opinion)...
bottomline is that if u wanna buy dell go for it now!!

Regards
Anupam
More
undefined
Write a comment...

hello everyone....
My name is Neha.
sorry for introducing myself so late....

undefined
Write a comment...
Hi Sandesh,
I have already purchased the laptop.. Its Dell Studio 15..

This is the configuration:

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor P8400
2.26GHz, 3MB Cache, 1066 MHz FSB

320GB SATA Hard Drive

3GB (1X1GB + 1X2GB) DDR2 SDRAM

256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450
Integrated Stereo Sound

15.4 " Widescreen WXGA LED (1280X800) TFT Display with TrueLife

Inc of taxes i paid : 42k's

Please check ur PM.
undefined
Write a comment...
Sandesh Nayak Says

Hi Sandesh,
I have already purchased the laptop.. Its Dell Studio 15..

This is the configuration:

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor P8400
2.26GHz, 3MB Cache, 1066 MHz FSB

320GB SATA Hard Drive

3GB (1X1GB + 1X2GB) DDR2 SDRAM

256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450
Integrated Stereo Sound

15.4 " Widescreen WXGA LED (1280X800) TFT Display with TrueLife

Inc of taxes i paid : 42k's
More
undefined
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment...