SDMIMD Batch 2008-10

14 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hi friends as now we had all confirmed the admissions to sdmimd, I want to start this new thread on which we can all discuss various parameters and can know eachother before actually joining this institute!!!!! Well we can discuss the profile an...
Page 1 of 2

hi to all friends who cracked 6 stagest of the war...(CAT-GD-PI-ESSAY-Shortlisted-paid Fees!!!!!),,,and finally get into one of the fastest progressing b-school...which is already ranking high in terms of infastructure,faculty,etc... - SDM-IMD.:)

My profile:
name: Ashish Trivedi
city: Ahmedabad
10 th : 87 %
12 th : 65 %
B.Tech. (Mech.) : 65 %

hobby: Biking

sp.intersted : marketing

eager to see all of u,friends,,on 15th @ mysore.... we wl have a roCkinG time there(!!!!)

@ Pratik
thanx for this thread.
i m also from Ahd.....

More
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

well sdm is on the outskirts of mysore and i really don't think there is any back nearby except an SBM ATM.
but the good part is that we can reach the city in about 20 minutes and there are many banks there. i'm sure we'll get atleast an hour every week to ourselves. so nothing to worry about. transfers won't be a lproblem.

Sure we can communicate thru that too well to start !!
Well we can just PM our mail ids to eachother for communicating!!!

Hi everybody I am Abhishek in pune now wrking for LNT
got 78%ile in CAT, never been to mysore the infra of sdm is great
hope will njoy there. meet u guys over there.

hi puys,
myself shamil sathar from kerala (cat-82%,Xth-88%,XIIth-84%)
i have done my b.tech in electronics after which i worked with infosys technologies bangalore..initially i was trained in infosys mysore and i have personally visited sdm campus then as i had my friends studying there..awesome campus as all of u know .. mysore is also a good place to explore .. hope we have a good time together there...see ya

hey guys,for those who don't know there is an official community 4 our batch on Orkut of which the link is :
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=46008500
I encourage everyone to join it and try 2 know our peer group as much as possible b4 joining the insti..

Hi Friends !

According to me we shld communicate thru gtalk or yahoo so that there is better communication among us and we will be able to know each other before June.

Vivek

Sure we can communicate thru that too well to start !!
Well we can just PM our mail ids to eachother for communicating!!!

Well thats what I expected frm my batchmates!!!
Nw a brief introduction of mine-
Pratik Shah
10th-87.43%
12th-80%
CAT -90.47%ile

Currently in final year of BE(E&C;) with good academics having a aggrevate of 77.16%
Well my favourite hobby is to play Counterstrike and to sing and also to play keyboard(piano).
Well I m looking forward to form some group which have similar liking in Counterstrike!!!
Well I m frm Ahmedabad and with a special interest to carry out my MBA in finance sector!!!
Well to ramya frm mysore can u plz find out which banks are located near SDMIMD so that we can have easy ways of money transfer!!!
Also hw far is the city frm SDM????

Hoping to meet all on 16th june!!
Well we can discuss some more topics regarding sdm or of mysore as a city or of the finance sector as one of my friend just pointed out???

More

Hi Friends !

According to me we shld communicate thru gtalk or yahoo so that there is better communication among us and we will be able to know each other before June.

Vivek

Hi Friends

This is Vivek , Got confirmed in 1st waiting list .
Profile : 86 %tile in CAT
BCA \\; 80 %
12th: 64 %
10th: 80 %

So friends we are going to meet on june 15th.
Can someone suggest what shld we do for these 2 months

Hi frnds,
Congrats & cheers to all of us who have been selected.

We have 2.5 months to go before embarking our journey into BSchool. M sure that we will be having the best of peer groups with diversified background to enrich our intake in 2yrs of MBA.
One of the key take away from an MBA degree is peer group learnings. So lets begin with sharing our USP's & by leveraging on our knowledge.

I come from an Engineering back ground with experience in IT industry. have a fair idea of the S/W technology, management process & standards. But no\less knowledge in finance. So if any of you can suggest\give some pointers on finance fundas it will be of immense help for ppl of similar profiles.

I also look forward some contributions from Seniors to this knowledge base as well. M sure that Sr. can guide us from their mistakes & learning curves.

Cheers ppl,

Pradeep Keerthi
More

Hi Friends

This is Vivek , Got confirmed in 1st waiting list .
Profile : 86 %tile in CAT
BCA \\; 80 %
12th: 64 %
10th: 80 %

So friends we are going to meet on june 15th.
Can someone suggest what shld we do for these 2 months