SDMIMD Batch 2008-10

Hi friends as now we had all confirmed the admissions to sdmimd, I want to start this new thread on which we can all discuss various parameters and can know eachother before actually joining this institute!!!!! Well we can discuss the profile an...
14 Posts  ·  9 Users
Page 1 of 1
hi to all friends who cracked 6 stagest of the war...(CAT-GD-PI-ESSAY-Shortlisted-paid Fees!!!!!),,,and finally get into one of the fastest progressing b-school...which is already ranking high in terms of infastructure,faculty,etc... - SDM-IMD.:) ...
Read more...
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
well sdm is on the outskirts of mysore and i really don't think there is any back nearby except an SBM ATM.but the good part is that we can reach the city in about 20 minutes and there are many banks there. i'm sure we'll get atleast an hour ever...
Read more...
  •  

Hi everybody I am Abhishek in pune now wrking for LNT
got 78%ile in CAT, never been to mysore the infra of sdm is great
hope will njoy there. meet u guys over there.

•  
hi puys,myself shamil sathar from kerala (cat-82%,Xth-88%,XIIth-84%)i have done my b.tech in electronics after which i worked with infosys technologies bangalore..initially i was trained in infosys mysore and i have personally visited sdm campus t...
Read more...
  •  
hey guys,for those who don't know there is an official community 4 our batch on Orkut of which the link is :http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=46008500I encourage everyone to join it and try 2 know our peer group as much as possible b4 joinin...
Read more...
  •  
Hi Friends ! According to me we shld communicate thru gtalk or yahoo so that there is better communication among us and we will be able to know each other before June. Vivek Sure we can communicate thru that too well to start !!Well we can just ...
Read more...
  •  
Well thats what I expected frm my batchmates!!!Nw a brief introduction of mine-Pratik Shah10th-87.43%12th-80%CAT -90.47%ile Currently in final year of BE(E&C;) with good academics having a aggrevate of 77.16%Well my favourite hobby is to play ...
Read more...
  •  

Hi Friends !

According to me we shld communicate thru gtalk or yahoo so that there is better communication among us and we will be able to know each other before June.

Vivek

•  
Hi Friends This is Vivek , Got confirmed in 1st waiting list . Profile : 86 %tile in CATBCA \\; 80 %12th: 64 %10th: 80 %So friends we are going to meet on june 15th. Can someone suggest what shld we do for these 2 monthsHi frnds,Congrats & che...
Read more...
  •  

Hi Friends

This is Vivek , Got confirmed in 1st waiting list .
Profile : 86 %tile in CAT
BCA \\; 80 %
12th: 64 %
10th: 80 %

So friends we are going to meet on june 15th.
Can someone suggest what shld we do for these 2 months

•