sdmimd

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
hey i have got a final call from sdmimd but still i am confused whether to join sdmimd or not.please tell me how is sdmimd,about its reputation and placements.plzzzzzzzzz help me.....
Page 1 of 1
HI FRIENDS
Forms for admission to pgdm programme 2010-2012 are available in the HDFC BRANCHES all over the country. Those who are interested and want any further information can post their queries here. In my opinion you people should not miss the chance of joining such a good institute.
..................................................................................................
jobs in houston tx
diversity jobs

What are you talkin about??

Mods, kindly close this thread.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
tanushree kogta Says
hey i have got a final call from sdmimd but still i am confused whether to join sdmimd or not.please tell me how is sdmimd,about its reputation and placements.plzzzzzzzzz help me.....

Please post your query in the following link.. There are threads started for addressing queries regarding specific colleges.. Henceforth please do a search and proceed with your query..

Use this thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sdm-imd-2010-2012-admissions-25044086
HI FRIENDS
Forms for admission to pgdm programme 2010-2012 are available in the HDFC BRANCHES all over the country. Those who are interested and want any further information can post their queries here. In my opinion you people should not miss the chance of joining such a good institute.

What are you talkin about??

Mods, kindly close this thread.
..................................................................................................
jobs in houston tx
diversity jobs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...