Sdm @ mit - 2011

20 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Dear Friends, Are there any interested candidates who are planning to apply for SDM @ MIT? I have been in touch with some alumni for some answers. But there is no response. Do PG experts have any idea about the scholarships available fo...
Page 1 of 2

I am not sure if this thread is still active but still

I am searching for acceptable GMAT range for SDM program at MIT. I understand that lot of emphasis is given to relevant work experience. Till now whatever numbers I have got regarding GMAT are from Sloan school and that number is skewed towards 720 average due to large and competitive applicant pool of their full time MBA program,

I am more interested in the IDM, the sister program, that has been started along with SDM. Its very new with first batch admitted in fall 2015. So I am checking general GMAT numbers of SDM cohort

Best

1 comment
coupon0822
@coupon0822  ·  0 karma

Hi mech.onkar - did you apply for MIT SDM Fall2016 Intake? If yes then did you get a decision? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I got an admit to the MIT Sloan Fellows Class starting Jun'11.
Anyone from Bangalore.?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please lead me to MIT Sloan MBA class of 2013 thread?

Varun | ISB CO 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey! I also got an admit to MIT SDM program starting Spring 2011...
13 M OC

Needed to touch base with other admits...
Is thr a FB group??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks, kums20.

My profile: M/33/710/Btech+MMS/~10 years work-ex/new energy systems - power utilities/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Welcome and congrats, sigh-guy.I think there are some 6 candidates from India. can you please share your profile?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I am an SDM 11 OC-13 student.

Glad that we have a forum for this course. Keen to know how many are attending the open house event in the 3rd week of October?

Looking forward to connect with other SDM 11-ers so that we can share experiences of getting inducted into the course over the next 2+ months.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations SDM11! I just graduated from the program. It was a great experience for me. I am sure you will enjoy it too. Feel free to contact me if you need any information.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
Luckily I am also IN SDM MIT 2011. :)

Val2005; can you share your profile?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Am new to Pagalguy. Found this thread after hunting around for MIT SDM forums.

I got in to the SDM program starting in 2011.

@ncr: Congrats! How about sync-ing up offline on the next steps?

cheers,
Val

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...