CAT 2017 Queries and Discussion- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on CAT 2017 and Get all the Queries By SC/ST and Physically Handicapped Students answered; Also get more Information About CAT Exam from our MBA Section and Much More..

3,663 Posts  ·  16,665 Users
Recommended

Meet this Non-engineer CAT 2017 100 Percentile candidate

CAT 2017 Objection form submission to end at 2 pm on December 9, 2017

CAT 2017 first slot exam review

Page 1 of 366

10 12 Grad - 84/75/80 and Fresher 2017.Wasted One year in hope of job letter.I got a call from MNC now and and have SIBM Banglore admission offer. Which to Choose ?

JOB
SIBM B
  •  
Skip this question26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
Hey Guys! Please me help me out. I am planning to give CAT'18 and my credentials are: X: 93%  XII: 76% B.Tech:  6.2 CGPA (Old IIT)  Work Ex: 0  Category: SC Given that I have very low grade in undergrad, is there any chance I can convert top IIM...
Read More...
  •  
mayur_arora
Mayur Arora @mayur_arora  ·  2w
@cataspirant_206 One good friend,who is a legend on pG, is SC. I think his class 10,12 marks were same as you. He had the same profile as you, infact grad was even worse than you. He too is from an old IIT. But his workex was 11 months. His CAT17 ...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

tapmi vs sbi po currently working in SBI not interested in banking work culture..

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
S.Shreya22
@S.Shreya22 @S.Shreya22  ·  2w

Tapmi

•  
blnr
blnr  @blnr  ·  5d

Go for CAT 2018. You have a great job in hand. Top 10 BSchools should be your target.

undefined
Write a comment..
Some one please guide...actually I have done my b pharma this year and wish to do mba moreovr I just appeared in CAT didn't scored well...but due to my all over academics I can get admission in normal colleges..... So, my query is that I m aiming ...
Read More...
  •  
Lk27516
Conqueror  @Lk27516  ·  2w

@pankaj4565 do a general mba u will get enough time there to decide ur specialization

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Complete set of TIME material of 2017-18 session. All  22 booklets, aimcats hard copies, class and workshops handouts with solutions, all time monthly magazines & vocab cue cards.

Drop a message if interested.

CAT'17- OA: 97.39 VARC: 99.35, SNAP'17- 99.07.  Converted SCMHRD, IMT-G PGDM(Marketing), XIMB BM 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

Approximately, at what percentile or rank does kj somaiya mms maharastra general candidate seat closes in the last round(thru cet)?

undefined
Write a comment..

Guys please choose. Have to make a final call. Interested in hr and a little bit of marketing. If you think I'll not be able to convert tapmi please don't choose it.

kj som rm
tapmi hr wl. 45
poll check
  •  
Skip this question30 answers

select !

bim richy
kj simsr ib
kj simsr fs
wait for imi delhi
wait for tapmi wl no
Skip this question51 answers

Kindly choose. PGDM General.

DBE ( Department of Business Economics, DU)
TAPMI, Manipal
  •  
Skip this question64 answers

Which one I should for Finance?

TAPMI PGDM
IMT G PGDM
  •  
Skip this question38 answers

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store