SCMS Business School, Cochin

208 Posts  ·  122 Users
About this group
hello all...... i came across an admission notification by the SCMS Business School, Cochin in the Hindu newspaper on the 26th of March 2006. when i checkd its website dis is wot i found writtn abt it. SCMS is a world-class business school es...
Page 1 of 21

Give me more update on the SCMS hostel please. Any SCMS student here please?

1 comment
SCMSCochin
@SCMSCochin  ·  23 karma

Hi Amrita, glad to see your interest in SCMS Cochin School of Business!

SCMS has separate accommodation facilities for boys and girls. The new girls' hostel in Prathap Nagar itself boasts of a capacity to host 300 students. It is well guarded inside the campus and is few steps away from academic block and cafeteria. Enhanced with modern amenities, the hostel has both AC and non-AC accommodation to choose from.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone pls tell me wat were the gd topics and where was it held?

31 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 31
aruncool_vd
@aruncool_vd  ·  0 karma

@sanoob go to messages and check message requests on the right side...it will be there

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sanoob
@sanoob  ·  68 karma

its empty giv me a request

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAN U PLEASE RATE AMONG THESE COLLEGES..

AMRITA,COIMBATORE, RAJGIRI, SCMS AND SMS CUSAT.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
aruncool_vd
@aruncool_vd  ·  0 karma

@sanoob ok bro.. actually is this the same name on fb? sanoob sidiq? i wanted to message you on fb since i want more details about rajagiri 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sandeeppillai
@sandeeppillai  ·  0 karma

@bhaskar_1987  MBA from RAJAGIRI is based on M.G university. RAJAGIRI is not a deemed university just an autonomous college under M.G. The teachers out source all the correction to CHRIST. . Advertising for PGDM when they have shortlisted all the seats in advance. At XIME cut off is at 70. When they started their batch in 2013 only 50 seats were filled they left the others vacant rather than going for horse trading.   You have good options left in SMS CUSAT and IMK-KERALA UNIVERSITY, KERALA UNIVERSITY is a leading state university far ahead of M.G. Both will cost you less than 30K and has healthy placements.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

scms and rajagiri gd pi dates are clashing..both on 20th jan.. what to do?

23 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 23
aruncool_vd
@aruncool_vd  ·  0 karma

ok bro that would be great.. yes its better to talk on fb... will contact you.. thank you so much for all the input... i feel much better now 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
sanoob
@sanoob  ·  68 karma

@aruncool_vd anytime

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is best pgdm or mba? Does pgdm has value abroad?  ? Planning to do pgdm in scms.....confused between pgdm and mba....which is job oriented? 

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is scms a good option for doing pgdm? 

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Meet the CEO. Mr. Sudhakar Pai, CEO, Kurlon

For any further queries call : 484 2623803 or leave your query@ http://scms.edu.in/contact.html
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Homecoming for the lovely PGDM Batch 6

It was beautiful to have you all on campus together after so, so, so long. Your school missed you all the while. Keep visiting us, Take care and God bless!

For any further queries call : 484 2623803 or leave your query@ http://scms.edu.in/contact.html
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Deccathlon Kochi FB activities launched at SCMS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Jayaram Vishnu of SCMS-Cochin School of Business has learnt that “Ideas have a very short shelf life in online retailing”, while interning with Flipkart

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...