SCMLD Admission Queries For Batch 2007-09

68 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hello Friends It Gives Me Immense Pleasure To Inform All The Prospective Students That Sadhana Centre For Management And Leadership Development, Pune Has Announced Admissions For The Batch 2007-09. The Admission Test Will Be Conducted From 8 jan...
Page 1 of 7

follow the link..http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/life-b...eadership.html (SCMLD - Sadhana Centre for Management & Leadership Development) (SCMLD - Sadhana Centre for Management & Leadership Development)

Rock N peace \m/

-Navdeep Singh Saini (Young Guns of Sadhana)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Somebody please tell me that is it worth taking admission in SCMLD.. i hav cleard the Gd but i m bit confused about the value that IGNOU mba holds.. will this will make me eligible to get good jobs in future.. plzz help.. m super confused....

heeheee...didnt know abt that!!!!!!!!!!!!!(not mentionin that thing agn as i dont want the link to b closed):-P
wats that thing abt the new land?? are they plannin to shift us in the new campus???

Hi divyasyal.... as i wana know more abt SCMLD .. i refer lots of posts n threads regarding this ...... n continously read all ur posts n others also.... as i noticed in starting u were nt in d favour of taking admission in SCMLD....... bt nw u r in tht colg................. so as 2 clear out my mind jus wana ask u tht ...
how u feeling now in SCMLD?????
Hows is lyf at SCMLD???
Wots abt cleaning road n toilets thr ???/
Wot abt d faculty n study???
Wot abt its nt approval frm ne university or AICTE or UGC????
Wot abt its 1yr course n thn Advanced course another yr ??? wots all this??? how it will b helpful??? will it effect our placement ????
Placement ????
Is it like tht gals hv 2 wear Salwar kurta /saree all d tym ??????
WHAT KIND OF WRITTEN XAM DO WE HAVE 2 GIVE ... wot will b its type.... sections or qustion type...???

I hope i ll get ans of all of my ques.....
waiting 4 d rply....
pls do rply soon.. as don have tym (deadline is near)....
Preety...

Hello,

Can we start a thread or continue on this thread the queries related to schmld.

I am an aspirant and preparing for entrance exams.....when will be the forms out for schmld and any change in the pattern than the last year?

Niru

heeheee...didnt know abt that!!!!!!!!!!!!!(not mentionin that thing agn as i dont want the link to b closed):-P
wats that thing abt the new land?? are they plannin to shift us in the new campus???

hehe...personal messenger...dont mention tht again cos if the moderator get holds of ths u kno wat.....thread will b closed...n i don want tht to happen so post relevent question wid sm other peppy thngs as well to ask for...:rockedov: i hope u understood wat i wanted to convey :D
ummm well...bout PPT's...u can spk well so dontcha u worry gurl...hehe
b clear bout wat u preparin...spk confidently n kno ur matter well wch u'll b speakin...giv some new gyaan to d audience 2earn xtra points...dont worry yaa u'll sail easily thru ths ....howz ur other assignments goin on...by the way m in bangalore for my summers..accordin to PG rulezzz i cant mention the company's name on the thread(though m nt sure on ths one)....by the way baap(as all his stdnts call him & u guys will b callin him too by ths name)i.e prof pillai...has purchased a new land for the college.....

juniors will b enjoyng..cheers to u guys...
welcome aboard !!!!!:-P

hey priyanka...

thanxs for giving the advices...any tips for the ppt??? havent started them yet

neways, how are u doin? where are u going for the summer training?
dont u think that this link has become our personal messenger:-P

hey priyanka...

thanxs for giving the advices...any tips for the ppt??? havent started them yet

neways, how are u doin? where are u going for the summer training?
dont u think that this link has become our personal messenger:-P

well u can definetly mail the respective person in some other city but be sure dat he sends u his visiting card via fax/courier etc....ths can surely b done....

hey priyanka...

thanx for telling me all these things in detail...well by faking i meant either getting the forms filled by mailin the required person (they want us to interview the person) or getting it filled by a person who is a rank below the general mgr & pasting the visitin card of the general manager. can i mail it to the people sittin in some other city...wont they consider it as faking??

hey priyanka...

thanx for telling me all these things in detail...well by faking i meant either getting the forms filled by mailin the required person (they want us to interview the person) or getting it filled by a person who is a rank below the general mgr & pasting the visitin card of the general manager. can i mail it to the people sittin in some other city...wont they consider it as faking??

hi divya...
m doin gud ...hope u r doin gud as well wid the assignments:)

well even we had tuff time doin ol those assignments....
ummm dont think of shortcuts before entering the playfield because the simple rule says dat u'll b caught....simply cos u'll nt b able to fake so mch cos u dont yet kno the system n hence it'll b risky for u to brk the rulezzz..

lemme come to the point nw....faking can be done but thn it'll be cross checked n u never kno if u'll b caught thn.....
well u'll come to kno dat evn for these assignments u'll b allotted marks n if u fake ur marks will be low n ther's smthng called as integrity index out here so probably dat will go dwn smwat....

so wat i suggest is dont think bout shortcuts before evn startin the jurney..i kno it'll b tuff cos it was tuff for me rather for my batchmates as well...

try posting out the forms via email to the HR of other cities...u'll hav to use a high amt of networkin out here so dat they fill the form n send it across to u...try try n try u'll find many of 'em...apply the grt power of netwrkin :)..

till thn
njoy
tkcr...

hey priyanka...
hw are u doin? done with ur xams??? yaar m havig tugh time doin those assignments so need ur help...
just tell me wat if i fake few of the assignments or maybe a part of them???
just for ur knowledge lemme tell u the things we got to do...
1: interview of 5 hr people
2: report on a govt schul
3; report on a govt hospital's general ward
4: report on a construction site

mainly m having difficulty in getting 5 hr people...max i can arrange 2..so wat shud i do???
plz reply fast...