SCMLD admission.

191 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
Hey ppl, SCMLD admission notification is out.the sale of prospectus commences on the 19 th of this month.for those of you who stay in pune,you can get the prospecuts directly across the counter at the college.Others would need to send a dd of 10...
Page 1 of 20
I have got thru SCMLD..
I jus wanted to ask people that even though I ve been a good student in my school..n ve been part of various curricular activities...i hv a few achievements..but i ve scored only 51% in graduation..
will it be a big problem for me wen the company comes for placements...:clap:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

i wd like 2 kw abt the selection procedure sinc i answered horribly in CAT and XAT ths yr.. M also applyin in MAT.. thannki u in advance..

i hope ppl out there hv woken up...cmon guys if this is the way u ppl r going to handle ur thread nobody in their wildest dreams wud get to knw abt the existence of this college..somebody shud come up n take the initiative to make this thread active.
This thread can so wonders if all the queries r regularly answered after all we have thousands of students logging in here everyday.The preparatory classes do dissipate info abt this college but actually ppl come out n use this thread to make a view n talk to ppl who actually r studying in scmld.

I REQUEST SCMLD GUYS TO MAKE THEIR PRESENCE FELT BY ANSWERING QUERIES OF THE PEOPLE N GET THEM TO KNW THAT IT IS A GOOD COLLEGE.
a college is made up by the crowd which comes there n definitely we want a good crowd ,good peers to study with.

i hope ppl out there r listening n not hearing.
chiao.

hey Im sorry if no one has replied.....the forms are out...check the link...SCMLD
gud luck

hey al...

dipanshu is rght but nt completely....yes we do have our share of fun at SCMLD,but that needs the strategy of the brain...hw abt the rural visit we had recently???
let me tell u all...there ws an OUT OF THE BOX cativity happened in college recently..it gt a gr8 response..the video has been taken by RADIO MIRCHI...to broadcast it...;)

we have our hard times...but tat makes us a lil less sleepin beauty and more set for the industry...

for all...COME HERE IF U WANT 2 BE DIFFERENT..PASS ON 2 AL

cheers..though have xams tmrw...;(

@ Niru27 & dev_ray

Hi People,

I've started a thread for the 5th batch of SCMLD called SCMLD 2008-2010 at:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/scmld-2008-2010-25027580

Kindly direct all your queries on the above mentioned thread.

i've a suggesion , y dint sombdy from the admissions dept reply these querries.it wud be gr8,cuz i kno students at scmld are too busy these questions!
hey,can anybody from scmld tell me that wen r the forms gonna be available fr 2008-2010 admissions, the info on website is't correct, no notification found in dec23 TOI, no details of exams available on scmld website.u guyz sud've removed the incorrect info on the wesite or atleast informed the concerned dept.newyas.plz respond am waiting and i dint expect such errors from institute like SCMLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

Can we start a thread or continue on this thread the queries related to schmld.

I am an aspirant and preparing for entrance exams.....when will be the forms out for schmld and any change in the pattern than the last year?

Niru