SCMHRD Results Out

10 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Login using SID to check ur status... Me shortlisted!!!!!! :: :: ::
Page 1 of 1
i am in
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

source scmhrd site:
"we have given calls to the top 1645 candidates across various categories viz. Open, SC, ST, Physically Handicap and Kashmiri Migrant"
"This year all candidates with a SNAP test score of 113.75 or more have been called for the GD/PI, irrespective of their profile."

Hi all,

those who are not able to open the link, check the mobile whose number you filled in the form...... they are sending sms to all the shortlisted candidates ...

i received the sms

as per declared on website , blanket call is at 113.75 this year.....

GD will not be a rejection round this year......

all the best to everyone ...

:cheers:

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **

but where on the site?? the link on hte homepage directs you to the admission process page...where are he results????

SID Key : 72EV22
Name : Mayank Mohan
SNAP ID : 2030780
Category : OPEN
Shortlist Status : SHORTLISTED FOR GROUP PROCESS

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the Group Process and Personal Interview.

The process will be conducted between 28-Jan-2010 and 4-Feb-2010 in Pune at the International Convention Center (ICC), Senapati Bapat Road. A total of 1645 candidates have been called for the process. As declared earlier, SCMHRD considers profile of the candidate along with SNAP test scores. All candidates will have to appear for a group process, a personal interview and a thorough document verification. The entire activity would take approximately 3-4 hours.

We are sensitive to the expectations of outstation candidates that they should be able to finish the process on the same day that they report to Pune. We are also aware that candidates will have to make several adjustments in terms of their work and calls from other institutes in order to come to Pune. In an effort to ensure the convenience of candidates, we are offering an open slotting system where you can choose the date and time from the available slots to appear for the process.

Since we have a restriction on the numbers, slots will be available on first come first served basis only. You can book your slots latest by 24-Jan-2010 (11:59 p.m.).

Slot booking for GD/PI will open on 22-Jan-2010 at 10:00 am

Admissions Office,
SCMHRD

My first call

Guys, please continue on this thread - http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49262&goto;=newpost 😃 so that there is one thread only. :)

This thread will be closed soon.

Regards
AFC

me too... yay!
:)

what is the cut off..

can u pls post the location where result is there..i m unable to find it..

blanket call at 113.75.

ATB to all those who made it!

me too... yay!
:)

Login using SID to check ur status... Me shortlisted!!!!!!