SCMHRD-Placements-Class of 2007

42 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
Hi All, First Cut of the just concluded Placements @ SCMHRD. Will post a detailed report as soon as it is available. The PlaceCom has just released the Figures on Completion. Also yours truly is set to join Perfetti Van Melle. :: ...
Page 1 of 5
Hi seniors..

Is there any preparation required apart from the online course .. any books to b referred to so that i can b more prepared for the actual course.. i dont know if i can ask this on tis thread but still going ahead...??:

pranathi...

Do the course of E-Learning. Nothing more required as of now...important thing is ..this is the only time u get before you pass out to relax a bit...after coming here...u will have to slog quite a lot....also for more such questions follow the link below:-

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/scmhrd-class-of-2009-final-merit-list-25021394
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi seniors..

Is there any preparation required apart from the online course .. any books to b referred to so that i can b more prepared for the actual course.. i dont know if i can ask this on tis thread but still going ahead...??:

pranathi...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@pranati1984:- For HR placements are quite good..infact to be frank excellent. So dont worry on that front. The minimum salary for HR was 6 lacs CTC and highest was 9.5 Lacs.

@AMIT_007_001:- Ya now on to Finance placements, For Summers the placements for only finance happen a bit slow, but if u show good patience u will get into a good place. Finance final placements have been good with lot of students this year going to Equity Research in Irevna(Crisil's subsidiary), JPMC, HSBC Global Research along with Banks like HDFC Bank, UBS, GE-FMP, Centurion Bank...etc......Yes on a more frank note, Finance placements are quite competitive and one needs to be among the best here. Do take a look at the placements report on this thread and you will have a better idea.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
No they do no include the foriegn placement figures. If you read the report the foreign placement figures have been kept separate.

Also a separate lateral figure too has bee quoted to show the achievements of students who applied through the lateral route.

Buddy ..

Can u please throw some light on Finance as an elective at SCMHRD & also finance placements because i have few frnds at SCM & i didnt get very good words...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Great Going SCMHRD !!!!

SCMHRD had wonderful placements this year & this has once again justified SCMHRD's position as one of the best in the country :)

Good Going !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all.. Could any one pls tell me how r the placements for HR in SCMHRD..:) me into the 2007-09 batch there ..

Pranathi
Hyderabad

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi
thanx 4 the reply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi seniors
plz may i no whether the avg. salary figures include the foreign placements as well. some ppl say the the figures r hiked up by takin the avg of domestic n foreign placements.
wld jus like to confirm n put these rumours 2 rest.
thanx

No they do no include the foriegn placement figures. If you read the report the foreign placement figures have been kept separate.

Also a separate lateral figure too has bee quoted to show the achievements of students who applied through the lateral route.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi seniors
plz may i no whether the avg. salary figures include the foreign placements as well. some ppl say the the figures r hiked up by takin the avg of domestic n foreign placements.
wld jus like to confirm n put these rumours 2 rest.
thanx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ss_ debonair Says
Congratulations to all the students of SCMHRD, HR seems to go strong these days

Well dude...you got it wrong....SCMHRD is not an HR college///....infact HR is just one of the specilisations, while the others are Marketing, Finance, Operations and IT & Systems. The name is quite a misnomer many a times.....

Cheers!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...