SCMHRD GD & PI calls out?

278 Posts  ·  129 Users
About this group
Hi it seems that SCMHRD GD & PI calls are out. please read this msg. * Dear Students, We have completed our selection for GD/PI based on selective meriting. We have already informed students, the step-by-step process of our selection in...
Page 1 of 28

Hi Puys...

I have scored 98.5 in SNAP. But I didnt get any mails from SCMHRD. My GK score was very low. DO they have a sectional cut-off?? I am not able to see any list also where shortlisted candidates names are mentioned. Please help...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I got mail from SCMHRD Admissions Office that i have been shortlisted for the Group Process of SCMHRD for admission to our two-year full-time MBA program. But after I logged in on the website of SCMHRD it is saying that I have not been shortlisted.
And the admission team is not picking up the phone...
WHAT SHOULD I DO..??
PLEASE HELP!!!:shocked::shocked:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SENIORS PLEASE HELP !!

I sent a dd to scmhrdon 7th jan through dtdc courier. but have not recieved any sid key, no prospectus from scmhrd and i can't even access my result as i don't know my sid key.
i have 112 marks in snap and a very good profile. i have got a call from sibm-pune and now when i am trying to contact the admission department they are either not responding or rejecting the call. i am very much worried as i don't know my result till now. i haven't recieved any mail from scmhrd. any help from seniors will be of great help to me.

kumar mrigendra
snap id - 2079616

IMT GHAZIABAD
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The Bandh has been shifted to 12th - ie coming Monday - but I hope the SCMHRD people will be a bit relaxed over people reaching late etc on account of the situation in Bangalore... its not that there will be trouble - but there CAN be ;)

By the way all SCMHRD seniors busy kya??

Ashish

Seniors arent Busy dude!! 1st years involved with two events right now, one set with Admissions, Second with Alumni Homecoming Program in Campus....2nd Year students into their live projects..across the country......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Shankx23 / other SCMHRD seniors

Thursday ie Feb 8th is an official Bandh in Karnataka on account of the verdict regarding the Cauvery dispute. Also the atmosphere here isnt all that cool, and can turn turbulent anytime. My Group process is on Friday ie the 9th of Feb, and there is a chance of some chaos that day too. Please inform the same to the faculty who can take some immediate action like postponing the Bangalore schedule or so in case anything happens in those days. Its hard to say anything today at least - but I thought I should keep you guys informed - reason being in case of some violence and riots, the aspirants mite find it difficult to travel to ISI on that day. Hence please stay alert with regards to the same. Of course this goes for the entire Bangalore schedule - which is from the 8th or 9th till the 11th I guess.

@ Bangalore call getters -

If anyone has already visited Indian Social Institute (ISI) at Benson Road, please give directions to reach the same place from MG Road or so - I shall be travelling from Kormangala...

The Bandh has been shifted to 12th - ie coming Monday - but I hope the SCMHRD people will be a bit relaxed over people reaching late etc on account of the situation in Bangalore... its not that there will be trouble - but there CAN be ;)

By the way all SCMHRD seniors busy kya??

Ashish
MDI Gurgaon(Batch of 2009)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey can anyone tell me what was the Minimum SNAP score required for a call from SCMHRD??? Or did they gave out calls based on profiles???

TIA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Shankx23 / other SCMHRD seniors

Thursday ie Feb 8th is an official Bandh in Karnataka on account of the verdict regarding the Cauvery dispute. Also the atmosphere here isnt all that cool, and can turn turbulent anytime. My Group process is on Friday ie the 9th of Feb, and there is a chance of some chaos that day too. Please inform the same to the faculty who can take some immediate action like postponing the Bangalore schedule or so in case anything happens in those days. Its hard to say anything today at least - but I thought I should keep you guys informed - reason being in case of some violence and riots, the aspirants mite find it difficult to travel to ISI on that day. Hence please stay alert with regards to the same. Of course this goes for the entire Bangalore schedule - which is from the 8th or 9th till the 11th I guess.

@ Bangalore call getters -

If anyone has already visited Indian Social Institute (ISI) at Benson Road, please give directions to reach the same place from MG Road or so - I shall be travelling from Kormangala...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One more thing...
The scmhrd guys are really nice..you can approach them with any query.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My GD/PI Experience.

I reported at 11 for the gd.
We were told to reach the assembly hall...
They gave all of us a tag.

later we were taken to another room....(2 colonels waiting to ambush us.)
we were shown a clip and were instructed to come up with a caption as a group.
did that...thankfully no fish market.
this was followed by a case study....regarding revam of a n old industry

and after waiting for one and a half hour GD/PI results were out.
I was eliminated from the process.
What i observed was this
1. Come up wid fresh n new points
2. Be amongst the top 3-4 aggressive guys among ur group but dont let it turn into a fish market...
Best of luck to all the other aspirants...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Shanx23

Noticed a very funny thing today. Dont know if this point has been raised b4. After taking a printout of the SCM application form, I sent it without givin it a detailed look - it has so happened that my Hobbies/ Other activities section hasnt properly come out on the print out. Only part of it has come. The surprising thing is that the place where it was supposed to come is nicely blan k - and there is no heading for 'Hobbies/Other Activities' in the print out (of which I have the xerox now). Though I did send this form, and the message on the site says that the form has been received.

I think I can only correct it by takin another copy of the same form to the GD/PI. Dont know if the print out will come properly now though. Hope its not much of a problem. Most of the extra curriculars etc are come out on the form - but the hobbies havent. I can mention this if asked to me though.

Ashish

still no answer to this one...

@SCMHRD seniors...I hope the situation described above is manageable ;)

Ashish
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...