SCMHRD-Admissions-2007-Shoot your Questions

677 Posts  ·  235 Users
About this group
Dear Friends, This thread is dedicated to all scmhrd aspirants for the admissions in 2007 for which SNAP would be conducted this December 2006. Do post in all ur queries u had regarding the college, the courses, the process, the student ...
Page 1 of 68
rohit.varun Says
hi i cannot find the link to view the result. plz help!

You are looking at the 2007 thread.

Please head over to the 2008 thread. The results for SCMHRD will be out on / before the 25th.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i cannot find the link to view the result. plz help!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
chintan.lucky1 Says
does Nebody Have An Idea How To Go About Admission Through Management Quota???...

Admissions in the management quota are handled in a central process by the Symbiosis Society. Please contact them at 020 - 2565 2444.

Please continue this conversation at the 2008 thread.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
does Nebody Have An Idea How To Go About Admission Through Management Quota???...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey ! im super kicked abt scm hrd..but my very avg graduation results are holding me back. i have a decent score in 10th 12 th and my masters degree ..and 1 yrs work ex? any advice?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks ... i was hoping that there may be a way considering that we were allowed to ask y we werent short-listed after the GD process ...:) .. neway as u said will move on ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
First of all congratulations to all those who did make it thru in the first go ...u guys deserve it .......

what i wanted to knw is whether its possible to find out why we didnt make it thru to the final list after GD-PI for SCMHRD... so that we can better on that for other interviews...

thanks in advance

Ya....I dont think any college gives that....Not possible dude....Move on.....ATB for all ur other calls.....

Cheer!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

First of all congratulations to all those who did make it thru in the first go ...u guys deserve it .......

what i wanted to knw is whether its possible to find out why we didnt make it thru to the final list after GD-PI for SCMHRD... so that we can better on that for other interviews...

thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Exact figures of waiting list of previous year

Waitlist One: 27 people
Waitlist Two: 20 people
Waitlist Three: 47 people

Total Number of Waitlisted Candidates = 94
Data here is of last year.
Do not think that trend would be the same this year. It all depends how many people accept the seat & how many reject.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

I got an sms from SCMHRD. I am through
Cant remember when I was so happy the last time.

ATB to all of you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...