SCMHRD 2006 - shoot ur questions.....

1,386 Posts  ·  379 Users
About this group
Hi ppl, thought of starting this thread to possibly answer all the queries that u may have about SCMHRD...will try to answer them as fairly as possible one thing that i would like to say here is that the institute realyy has come up ...
Page 1 of 139
sumit sikhwal Says
hey devil my cls 10 percent is 76.3 and hs is 75.5 and i hve won some certificates in quiz in school. will it b considered a gud profile for schmrd

dude...u chose the wrong thread to post ur query..........
post ur query on this active thread...http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/the-official-scmhrd-admissions-2010-12-thread-25043639
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Well.. in case of SNAP there are no percentiles.. u have SNAP scores on the basis of which u apply to SCMHRD and SIBM.. i cant say about SIBM.. btu in SCMHRD more than SNAP score what matters is ur profile.. so if u have a great profile say C.A. or any other big acheivement or say very good acad and fair bit of Extra curriculars u might get a call even if u r not at the top in SNAP.. SCMHRD doesnt judge u solely on the performance in those 2 hrs..

Ne other problems.. just shoot

hey devil my cls 10 percent is 76.3 and hs is 75.5 and i hve won some certificates in quiz in school. will it b considered a gud profile for schmrd
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ,
I have the Group discussion for SCMHRD tomorrow. I am looking for a profile in Marketing, can you throw some light on the same please

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ,
I have the Group discussion for SCMHRD tomorrow. I am looking for a profile in Marketing, can you throw some light on the same please

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

See TOI--Delhi Edition-29th April--Page No--11---Maha Govt has decided to implement 50% quota in all the pvt institution starting with this academic sesion only(provided Instt is not a Deemed University or a Unaided Minority Instt)Then wat bout all the Pvt Instt who hav already completed the admission process n students hav already paid the fees also--e.g All the symbi Instt(about 7-, NMIMS, Welingkar, K J SOmaiyaAre these Instt going to chuck out the students who hav already paid the fees ??? Hows that possible ??NE ONE HAVING ANY IDEA PLS RESPONDI hav started a neew thread(given below--somehow i m not able to copy paste the link--so all of u pls contribute ur thoughts n views here)Danger Alarm--All pls respond--Maharshtra-50%..............

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
joewhiz Says
Yes, even i hav the same query. Seniors pls answer the query.

There is not much discrimination between Management Quota students and Regular ones..infact the quality of some MQ students in my batch is really good...no discimnation in placements too...and btw as far as the worth it question goes..it depends on the individual on what he is looking for from the course....and how much can he pay for it...so on that take ur personal cal....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
daddu Says
Seniors....plz answer the querry.... also...is it really worth it? and is their ne kind of differentiation done between the mngmt quota students and the regular ones by the faculty or scm ppl? r they included for the campus?? do they get recruited at par with others??

Yes, even i hav the same query. Seniors pls answer the query.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i m also interested in mgmt quota plz post the info any one???????
thanks

Seniors....plz answer the querry.... also...is it really worth it? and is their ne kind of differentiation done between the mngmt quota students and the regular ones by the faculty or scm ppl? r they included for the campus?? do they get recruited at par with others??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sumana After A Long Time I Hrd Anythin Bout U.dont Wonder Or Ponder Too Much Bout My Id.........:wink: Rupak Here.dont Worry U R A Deservin Lad U Will Gt Through.m Plannin To Join Imt Nagpur But Also May Not.any Way Keep In Touch Nd Keep Fit.till Then

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys , me with a score of 85.5 in Snap................desperatelt want to get thru management quota.......please plzzzzzzzzzzz update me with the same

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...