SCMHRD-2006-Results out!!!

435 Posts  ·  225 Users
About this group
Hey ....All PaGal's Who have applied to _*SCMHRD.....*please key in ur login Id and check the results on this link ..they are up....on time as declared ..._ _Follow the link....._ http://admissions.scmhrd.edu/ Please go ahead and post ur ...
Page 1 of 44

hi shankx,

dont tell me u r a maam.... i had a different view.....

jus kidding 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
that80zgirl Says
hey i agree on that one...saree looks nice buts its difficult to carry..i m also thinking of wearing a cotton salwar suit..thats the easiest way out..but will dress affect that much...scmhrd senior mams plz help on this one!!

only SCM guys there on this thread...so answering ur query....salwar is ok..dont worry much on the dress thing......be confident and clear....abt ur prep....

Shankar
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Grondmaster,
Is that E-Mail thing an "Admit Card"? Do we have to carry it along? It doesnt say so anywhere!

Dunno...

Although it has the old time written on it, I've taken a printout. That makes 3 for me... One, the webpage. Two, the emailed details, aka the 'admit card'. Three, the email saying that my dates have changed.

So... better to have a printout ready, in case things go boom!

Regards,
Grondmaster
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello people,

Considering the fact that my GD session at SCMHRD clashed with the one from SIBM, I'd emailed SCMHRD for a rescheduling.

Just got a reply from SCMHRD... they've changed my GD session to 5th Feb, 8:00 AM, group D9/5... Well, good enough for me. Anyone in the same group?

PS: the admit card they sent to me by email has the foll note.:

2. Candidates in the morning slot of GD (8:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.) will tentatively have their PIs on the same day. Candidates in the afternoon and evening slot will have their PIs on the next day. Hence, candidates need to make necessary arrangements for the same.

Well and good. If that means we can leave a day earl, so that much better.

Regards,
Grondmaster

mine on 14th its clashing wid narsee monjeee same date same time same placeeeeeeeeee....damnnnnnn
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Grondmaster,
Is that E-Mail thing an "Admit Card"? Do we have to carry it along? It doesnt say so anywhere!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello people,

Considering the fact that my GD session at SCMHRD clashed with the one from SIBM, I'd emailed SCMHRD for a rescheduling.

Just got a reply from SCMHRD... they've changed my GD session to 5th Feb, 8:00 AM, group D9/5... Well, good enough for me. Anyone in the same group?

PS: the admit card they sent to me by email has the foll note.:

2. Candidates in the morning slot of GD (8:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.) will tentatively have their PIs on the same day. Candidates in the afternoon and evening slot will have their PIs on the next day. Hence, candidates need to make necessary arrangements for the same.

Well and good. If that means we can leave a day earl, so that much better.

Regards,
Grondmaster

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone 4th Feb. 1:15

A5 batch??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

seniors pl help
i got my gd on 9th at 9.00 am...in kolkata and it says interviews on the following day
but i have to reach delhi for intrview on 11 th ..so plz tll by what time will i be free on 10 th assuming i am selected for the interview round...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello all
i have got my GD on 7th feb at chennai
batch is A9/7 i suppose...time is 5.30pm
any1 from same batch????
also apart from the SNAP/CAT scorecard any other documents or certificates required(like 10th n 12th certifictes or marksheets and extracurricular certificates n sports certificates etc)
1 im sure is of the SNAP admit card(coz they got it stamped n signed there so probably they will ask for it)
do reply seniors n applicants also may clarify if they have any info

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sm_india1 Says
hi there.. i am really confused abt what to wear too. but i think i will go for a cotton salwar suit as it is easiest to carry off and be comfortable in. i asked around n most people say u shud wear what u can carry off with ease. so dont wear saree unless ur comfortable in it. what say ?

hey i agree on that one...saree looks nice buts its difficult to carry..i m also thinking of wearing a cotton salwar suit..thats the easiest way out..but will dress affect that much...scmhrd senior mams plz help on this one!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...