SCMHRD 2006-2008 - Batchmates

84 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
Hi Guys & Gals, :: This thread is for people who got final calls from SCMHRD and are planning to join it and also for the waiting list ppl who hopefully make it..: :: This thread would also cover admission updates, fees details, etc...
Page 1 of 9

hello friends
i have a query from all the students who have completed their C.A.(pe-II).
i m not sure that what should we should do of our articleships so please reply what other persons r doing.
take care.........
byeeeeeeeee

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi friends
I want to get some informations from our seniors.
the institute has not given any list of things that we should bring with us and what they will give us.
so i want any senior to post these informations in the forum so we can get it.
waiting for your replies.
take careeeeeeee
bye.........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi folks.me 2got a admission letter in SCMHRD pune.
profile -8 months work ex as prodn exe in COCA COLA india.
3 months work ex at Satyam comuter services hyderabad.

now joining u all on june ist week.

can visit me at orkut vratul mittal
see u guys soon .tada

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

See TOI--Delhi Edition-29th April--Page No--11---Maha Govt has decided to implement 50% quota in all the pvt institution starting with this academic sesion only(provided Instt is not a Deemed University or a Unaided Minority Instt)Then wat bout all the Pvt Instt who hav already completed the admission process n students hav already paid the fees also--e.g All the symbi Instt(about 7-, NMIMS, Welingkar, K J SOmaiyaAre these Instt going to chuck out the students who hav already paid the fees ??? Hows that possible ??NE ONE HAVING ANY IDEA PLS RESPONDI hav started a neew thread(given below--somehow i m not able to copy paste the link--so all of u pls contribute ur thoughts n views here)Danger Alarm--All pls respond--Maharshtra-50%..............

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All

I would like to know if there is anyone from Chennai who is going to join SCMHRD. I am planning to leave on 30 and be there on 31st. I have hardly seen anyone from Chennai in the yahoo groups. If we find more people who are going to Chennai then we can probably book our tickets together

PS: Me with 21 months in Cognizant and residing in Chennai

Regards
Prashanth

hi

im from madurai but ill be travelling from chennai...nice to know there are other people from this area..see u at scmhrd
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have answered daddu's question on the other thread..shoot ur questions..

Cheers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Originally Posted by SHIVAAA
Hi All,
I have already posted this thread on a sister thread.....
This is my first post at PG.....Very important for my FUTURE......please be frank and honest in your views bcoz i heard that here in PG I can get the best views
My profile.....I am a Software Engineer with around 2 yrs of experience in a MNC.
Had applied for SCMHRD but was not selected in the final merit list after undergoing PI
Now I am thinking of applying for Management Quota.....Just wanted to know whether it is wise to go for Management Quota....before that I would want PG friends to know that I am sick of this S/W industry though my company is among the top 3 indian s/w MNCs.....i really dont cherish this work....
People.....especially seniors please let me know whether going for Management Quota is a wise choice....please be frank....I have always felt that I am quite capable of getting into a top Bschool but somehow couldnot make it this year....had couple of other calls too but could not make it through.....
I personally feel that the extra amount which I am paying will be recovered by working in a year...so if I postpone and try next year it wud be the same.....the only thing is that I never even thought that I will have to go for management quota for MBA.....I sometimes feel it as a blot to go for Management quota.....Am i right...pls correct me if I m wrong..the only reason for urgency is that future is uncertain...that whether I might be able to crack into the best Bschools like IIMs is uncertain.....and if I go for GMAT after 3 yrs of total work ex...the cost will be huge......
Talking about the blot regarding Management Quoata....I think what matters at last is where u r....how succesful u r......and not how u have reached there....am I right??
And regarding the feees for Management Quota....the loan will be huge....its scary....I guess around 8-10 lakhs.....just guessing.....Will it be smooth for me to pay that through long term loans with monthly installments????
I have no idea about all this....though if I go for Management Quota....I will have to mange this myself.....
Seniors....Are the management quota students kind of made distinct from the merit students???...are they eligible for campus??? does anyone ask u about how did u get in???
Finally seniors please answer all my questions in bold....they all r important...pG friends u all pls help me get out of this deliemma...IT sucks yaar....I feel sufffocated....All i can say is luck plays important part in Interviews n admission...but i cannot leave things to destiny saying I had a bad luck....I need to find a way out....might be buying out destiny or changing it with some extra bucks :smile:
SCMHRD experts....plz answer this querry....cuz even I have the same questions!! Thanx!!

plz guyz....take note of post no. 76 and reply
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hmm...located this thread pretty late..

congrats to all of u for making it.... first sem is pretty tough...gear up !

Anish

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

I have already posted this thread on a sister thread.....

This is my first post at PG.....Very important for my FUTURE......please be frank and honest in your views bcoz i heard that here in PG I can get the best views

My profile.....I am a Software Engineer with around 2 yrs of experience in a MNC.

Had applied for SCMHRD but was not selected in the final merit list after undergoing PI

Now I am thinking of applying for Management Quota.....Just wanted to know whether it is wise to go for Management Quota....before that I would want PG friends to know that I am sick of this S/W industry though my company is among the top 3 indian s/w MNCs.....i really dont cherish this work....

People.....especially seniors please let me know whether going for Management Quota is a wise choice....please be frank....I have always felt that I am quite capable of getting into a top Bschool but somehow couldnot make it this year....had couple of other calls too but could not make it through.....

I personally feel that the extra amount which I am paying will be recovered by working in a year...so if I postpone and try next year it wud be the same.....the only thing is that I never even thought that I will have to go for management quota for MBA.....I sometimes feel it as a blot to go for Management quota.....Am i right...pls correct me if I m wrong..the only reason for urgency is that future is uncertain...that whether I might be able to crack into the best Bschools like IIMs is uncertain.....and if I go for GMAT after 3 yrs of total work ex...the cost will be huge......

Talking about the blot regarding Management Quoata....I think what matters at last is where u r....how succesful u r......and not how u have reached there....am I right??

And regarding the feees for Management Quota....the loan will be huge....its scary....I guess around 8-10 lakhs.....just guessing.....Will it be smooth for me to pay that through long term loans with monthly installments????
I have no idea about all this....though if I go for Management Quota....I will have to mange this myself.....

Seniors....Are the management quota students kind of made distinct from the merit students???...are they eligible for campus??? does anyone ask u about how did u get in???

Finally seniors please answer all my questions in bold....they all r important...pG friends u all pls help me get out of this deliemma...IT sucks yaar....I feel sufffocated....All i can say is luck plays important part in Interviews n admission...but i cannot leave things to destiny saying I had a bad luck....I need to find a way out....might be buying out destiny or changing it with some extra bucks :-)

SCMHRD experts....plz answer this querry....cuz even I have the same questions!! Thanx!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

I got the e-learning wala mail yesterday..but whenever I am trying to login using my SID id, it is giving the error of invalid password. I tried at least 6-7 times. Are there others who r encountering the same problem.
One more thing. The mail says that we have to do a 'field assignment' as well.
wud like to ask the seniors that what is it exactly?
We have to do some market survey or what?

Good Luck.
Cheers,
Rajarshi
p.s I have submitted the same query on SCMHRD - Shoot ur questions thread as well

TAKE CARE f ur CAPS like RTI358 will not be rti358
regards
Giant
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...