SCIT Aspirants for 2010-2012 batch GD/PI

118 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group
Hello, Lets start the GD's here ..n prepare fr PI's Discuss all your GD/PI doubts here and let the other thread remain only for queries regarding the admission process ATB
Page 1 of 12

plz give me some idea of how and what to prep forscit gd pi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guyz who had der GD PI on 4th nd even 2day..share ur views for 12th on people...help here kindly..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
shruti2000 Says
after 26/11 & looking at d way pakistan responded to all the info given to them by the indian intelligence it became extremely important for india to take a pause at all the initiatives taken by us to strengthen the relations and analyse the situation once again..keeping a little distance is good for the moment and we need to realise that all this has to be done in a little more diplomatic way rather than so openly at a global front..its true that we need to assure the guest counytries about the safety measures but by not taking any pak player for ipl what assurance is it giving...

keeping pakistani players in d game vil definetely invite d audience 4rm der country n may even d terrorists....dat was d reason behind keeping dem aside...n dat was d reason y telecast was prohibited 2 pakistan...

just raising security measures 4 d event is not d answer coz seeing d scenario around d world dat terrorism has spread evrywhere...evry tom n harry will b prepared with gr8 security forces n contingency plans....

i hope u got my point....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

all the best to everyone for their GD/PI.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the best to everyone . Rock on !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi seniors,
I hav not got copies of my degree certificate & work ex certificate attested..
LL i b disqualified 4 that?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Al d best guys.Do post ur 2moros experience asap.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guyz letz discuzz telangana issue here also..itz also really a hot topic..!!!wt say?..nd apart frm dis DIG S.P.S. Rathore issue on 14 year girl of molestation is also d hot topic..plz share ur thots..nd Copenhegan CLimate summit also discuzz..share ur views..!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i know they cldnt stop..but they minimized it...these insane terrorist cld have taken more lives...

this money somehow or the other will be going to the gov...forgot about tax??...ultimately it is going to be used for some noble cause. i guess u know tht..regarding indo-pak relationship someway or the other it will make a little change...this might be a starting point in building relation..."its better to do something rather den nothing". u nver know wen it will happen..

after 26/11 & looking at d way pakistan responded to all the info given to them by the indian intelligence it became extremely important for india to take a pause at all the initiatives taken by us to strengthen the relations and analyse the situation once again..keeping a little distance is good for the moment and we need to realise that all this has to be done in a little more diplomatic way rather than so openly at a global front..its true that we need to assure the guest counytries about the safety measures but by not taking any pak player for ipl what assurance is it giving...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GD/PIs would start from tomorrow. Request everyone to share their experiences with the people in the forum . It would be really helpful for people around who are counting on SCIT .

Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...