Schulich - York University - Fall 2014 aspirants

27 Posts  ·  55 Users
About this group
Hi...I could not find any thread for people applying for Full Time MBA at Schulich for Fall 2014 and hence started started this thread.Is there anyone who is planning to apply to Schulich for next year?
Page 1 of 3

Hi Guys...Congrats.....I too got admitted to Winter 2015 MBA Program. Have you guys accepted the offer?

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HElloooo!!??? Guys!!???? ANyone???

10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys! I've been admitted to the Winter 2015 MBA program at Schulich. Would be great to get to know anyone else joining the same batch!! Starting in Jan 2015 btw...

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I have been admitted to Schulich IMBA program for Fall-2014.. anyone of u from Pune..?? Is there any watsapp grp.. please add me to that grp..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All, Can someone put more light onto the amount that we need to show as bank balance while applying for VISA...Is it 12 months fees + 12 months living expenses OR 16 months fees + 16 months living expenses? Any information would be of great help.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,
Who all are attending the upcoming Schulich event: "Experience Schulich in India 2014" at Hyderabad on 29 Mar 2014? And, who all are going from Delhi?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All, Those admitted to the Schulich India Program starting Fall 2014... message me your WhatsApp number...I've created a group and will add you in that group... see ya!!!

Give me your number through private message...
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vb5

Friends,

I got admit to Schulich TORONTO last year but had deferred my admission. I will be joining schulich this Fall. Is there any Whatsapp grp for the upcoming schulich class?

Anyone from Bangalore?

For admission defer or any other query, I would suggest a direct discussion with Imran. He is of great help.

Sky is the limit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, I've been admitted to the Schulich India Program... though I applied for Toronto...I would like to know the work permit at Canada that we get after graduating through Schulich India Program and the placements of students graduating through this program. any kind of help is much appreciated. Moreover, the difference in terms of diversity and study quality between India and Canada program.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends,

I got admit to Schulich TORONTO last year but had deferred my admission. I will be joining schulich this Fall. Is there any Whatsapp grp for the upcoming schulich class?
Anyone from Bangalore?
Sky is the limit
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...