Schulich School Of Business,Toronto- Jan 2010 Call getters

77 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
Hi All, This thread is only for the students who have got the call from schulich SOB for Jan 2010 batch . We can discuss things about School, Loan, Scholarship etc etc and can help each other out. Regards, Cherrie. Pune, India.
Page 1 of 8

Hi,

You can find all this information on the Thread "Schulich MBA in India - Admissions Query Thread".

Go to FORUMS > "International and Indian Schools Accepting GMAT" > "Schulich MBA in India - Admissions Query Thread"

Let me know if you're not able to spot it... its quite an active thread.

Cheers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey nishant,
howz the placemnt scene ? i mean ppl will get placed in india or canada ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Nishant,

You can join the group and participate in the discussion.

Rgds,
Puru

Puys,

I'm a current student at Schulich's India MBA program at the SP Jain Campus in Mumbai.... Will be there for my second year at Toronto.. Wish to be a part of this discussion.

Keep writing in.

Nishant
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys,

I'm a current student at Schulich's India MBA program at the SP Jain Campus in Mumbai.... Will be there for my second year at Toronto.. Wish to be a part of this discussion.

Keep writing in.

Nishant

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on receiving admits for Schulich School of Business 2010 FT MBA program.

All our discussion are currently taking place in Facebook discussion board. Kindly join FACEBOOK GROUP: Schulich MBA admits.

Forthcoming Event: Conference call or Chat with Schulich Experts.

Best Regards,
Puru
Schulich MBA fall 2010 Admit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on receiving admits for Schulich School of Business 2010 FT MBA program.

All our discussion are currently taking place in Facebook discussion board. Kindly join FACEBOOK GROUP: Schulich MBA admits.

Forthcoming Event: Conference call or Chat with Schulich Experts.

Best Regards,
Puru
Schulich MBA fall 2010 Admit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What kind of accomodation is everyone looking at for the 6 mnths at sp jain fr the schulich india mba program...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,
I guess they are still looking cuz i got interviewed yesterday and got an email of acceptance before I woke up. I guess I must have impressed them to the bottom of their heart.. 😃 kidding
Anyways.. now I am in the same boat as all of us... a few things that I asked her that might clear some doubts raised in the forum are...
1. Schulich has talked to canadian embassy and all and they have let them know that for this program you can apply for a Canadian VIsa as soon as you start your session
2. They will have placement services for us in India and Canada (I can't comment on the success rate of these services yet as ours will be the first batch)
3.The program will cost somewhere around 51000 Canadian Dollars for tuition.
4. They are trying to make accomodation arrangements with SP Jain so that we can stay in SP Jain's campus

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ya..m also admitted..but have same queires as yours!! M finding and contacting people..!! If you get info do share with me..my id: nishantjain01@gmail.com and jainshwe@gmail.com
I wanna now post mba placements? hw strongis schulich 's Career development centre? Canadian visa..>? post MBA work permit?
Nishant jain

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can u also add me for this google thread of Schulich Mba india 2010..I hace also received call letter..My contact id.: nishantjain01@gmail.com
Regaeds,
Nishant Jain

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,
I have created a google group for Schulich India MBA.Those who are joining the 2010 batch in mumbai .kindly join the group

Regards,
Ashish

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...