Schulich MBA or IMBA ?

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi guys I wud appreciate if people outside this thread wud resist from posting. I am planning to apply for the Fall session of Schulich ( York's University). They seem to be having two programs viz. MBA and IMBA ? 16 months and 20 months resp...
Page 1 of 1

Martin

I think each one of us got to take a call on the kind of program we wish to pursue based on a lot of factors like the country, the curriculum, the costs involved e.t.c and not just take the rankings at face value. I do have a look at the rankings and then do my own digging for the course.

I think if you see the rankings Schulich has been ranked some where between the top 25 B schools though you may still want to check again.

Personally I prefer Schulich for its location and it being a 16 month program apart from the curriculum.

Regards

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi ,
though i dony no much about yr question i have a ouestion for you . is sculich mba valued equal to the top 10 us mba programs?

Hi guys I wud appreciate if people outside this thread wud resist from posting.

I am planning to apply for the Fall session of Schulich ( York's University). They seem to be having two programs viz. MBA and IMBA ? 16 months and 20 months respt.

Can anybody help me with which one wud be better in terms of placements ? The factors that cud be considered are the overall cost, the time frame. The course content though is largely the same could someone comment on the placements. I cud only gather the placement profiles for the MBA program and considering the IMBA is more diverse do i assume that they wud only be better ?

In IMBA after a break of two terms ie 8 months you get to work in an international location of your choice which depends on the kind of foreign language you ve opted out. I have grave doubts on whether the school helps you to find these, who bears the cost at such locations and wht kind of projects it includes.

One can start the MBA in fall or Spring sessions but the IMBA is only for the fall session ? Any body having some experience and views on this can please take the time to guide me.

Cheers