Schulich MBA - Fall 2012 Applicants & Admits

434 Posts  ·  89 Users
About this group
Hi All, Initiating this thread for all those applying/admitted to the Schulich School of Business for the Fall 2012 FT MBA program. Regards, Sandesh Admitted: Fall 2012 - Schulich School of Business
Page 1 of 44

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any group created for the January 2013 batch selected?
Please let me know if there is a group on facebook.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea if schulich accepts students with 15 years of study, as per their requirement they require 16 years of education. I hv done my bachelors in business admin

thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea if schulich accepts students with 15 years of study, as per their requirement they require 16 years of education. I hv done my bachelors in business admin

thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@anshul8484 said:
Hi,
Plz guide me on the following points:
1.) My chances in getting in Schulich. Profile is as follows:
Work ex - 6.5 years (5.5 years post MBA)
Education - Commerce Graduate, MBA, PGDM&SM;, FIII
GMAT - 660
2.) Placement Scenario
Please guide.
Thanks & Regards,
Anshul
Hi Anshul,
660 is a good score for schulich.do note that you have to submit the online application before October 1 which is the extended deadline for Jan 2013 session and also for scholarships.Please refer the attachment for details.MBA is of 1.4 yrs duration but easily extends to 2 years including 1 term of industry internship.This is what i got in reply from guys at Schulich.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

Plz guide me on the following points:

1.) My chances in getting in Schulich. Profile is as follows:

Work ex - 6.5 years (5.5 years post MBA)
Education - Commerce Graduate, MBA, PGDM&SM;, FIII
GMAT - 660

2.) Placement Scenario

Please guide.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ccourtis Hi ,I have 5 years experience in Biotechnology sector including 3 years as Manager in leading Indian Pharma company.I am willing to apply for JAN session and have registered for the MBA TOUR Delhi event which is on Oct 1.I have a GMAT score of 550
My question being should I wait for Oct 1 or fill the online application form as Oct 1 itself is the deadline.Pl reply soon.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys...
i went through the site...i could not figure out the difference between the IMBA and the MBA..what s the main difference...and do these courses have sept or a jan intake???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Charmaine,

Thanks for all the posts and replies, they all have been of great help.

I would like to know, if there has been any change in the tuition fees for Fall 2012 or Winter 2013 batch. What I could find online is that the tuition fees for 2 terms for international student is $35,019, which makes it to $70,038 for the 2 years of MBA program. Could you please confirm this?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Ccourtis,

I am joining Schulich for full time MBA in Fall 2012.

I have a query regarding the MBA salary survey for 2011.

http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/client/schulich/Schulich_LP4W_LND_WebStation.nsf/resources/Documents/$file/2011+MBA+Salary+Survey.pdf

Do the Average Salary/Median Salary as well as the Salary by Function/Industry in the report, indicate the Base salary only
or do they refer to the combined package including Bonuses and other benefits?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got an admit for Fall '12 as well..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...