I am writing my GMAT exam in 5 days time. I hope of getting a sore in excess of 680.
I will have a 2 years working experience by the time of application.
I am planning to apply for the Jan-2014 session. Please tell me my chances of getting into Schulich.
Hi Sid.c we would look at your application in its entirety. It is hard to give you a definitive answer as that depends on other factors as well.
For more information on Admissions for the newly launched Schulich MBA in India program in Hyderabad this September, please contact:
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello Prospective Students,
I will be hosting a series of Information Sessions to give students more information about the Schulich MBA in India program which we will be launching this September. Please feel free to drop in and bring a friend, colleague or anyone you might know who is interested in pursuing their MBA and would be a good fit for the program.
The details are as follows:
Friday 28th June: Mumbai
Location: Kalpataru Synergy Basement Auditorium
Address: Kalpataru Synergy, Opp Grand Hyatt, Kalina, Mumbai 400055
Time: 7 - 9pm
Saturday 29th June: Delhi
Location: Taj Mahal Hotel
Address: No. 1 Mansingh Road, New Delhi, DL 110001
Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Sunday 30th June: Bangalore
Location: Vivanta By Taj, MG Road
Address: 41/3, M G Road, M G Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560001
Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Friday 5th July: Hyderabad
Location: Novotel Hyderabad Convention Center
Address: Novotel & HICC Complex, Near Hitec City, Hitex Road, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500081
Time: 7 - 9pm
Saturday 6th July: Chennai
Location: Taj Coromandel
Address: No.37, Nungambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034 Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Hope to see you there!
Associate Director, Schulich School of Business
Hi guys. I have a doubt regarding the payment of the initial deposit. Is there a link in college's site where we can pay the fees with our credit cards or do we have to sent that confirmation form with the card details and they themselves credit us ?
Hello Puys... Is it advisable to send my application for jan intake now considering that the international deadline is 1st sep and if i am not mistaken, about half of the batch might already be full. Plz also comment about scholarship oppurtunities. My gmat-680 , decent extra - curriculars, 3 yr work ex in Indian IT MNC, helped create a consulting start-up but wasnt a part of its working, made the business strategy . i have to retake gmat aiming 700 + and would submit my complete application by 10 th july. please suggest.
Good to see all the prep coming along..
A few tips from me
1) If possible get a financial calci from India itself..the most widely used model here is BA-II plus..
2) Gym is a walking distance from graduate housing...get ur gym equipment (tracks,gloves) etc , TT lovers and squash lovers..get ur equipment too..
3) I had even got my Wi-Fi router from India..
4) Do carry few(at least a couple) electrical converters or travel adapters..
5) For those who cook..some oil,regular spices, tea powder...viz some basic stuff which should get you through for a day or two..there is a small grocery store about 10 mins walking distance from graduate housing where you get all the food stuff..vegetable,milk,eggs,meat,bread etc
6) Don't be in a hurry to buy new books..damn expensive $140-$150 bucks each..people sell it for cheap on FB and on a schulich web site too...and your seniors sell it too..
7) Get ready for some action! Once it picks up steam...it starts getting crazy!
Hope this helps..I will post if I think of something else
I would like to know whether the 2 years work ex has to be completed at the time of application or by the time the course begins.. Please give me feedback regarding the same.😁