Schulich 2012 Winter Session - Keele Campus

35 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Hi All, Is there anyone who has applied for the Schulich MBA Winter session in the Keele campus in 2012?? Anyone got their admission letter?? Also the 2011 winter session students let me know your thoughts on the college Thanks
Page 1 of 4
Thanks Mark. I am an international student applying to Schulich. Does the visa program (3 years of work permit for a two year course) apply to Schulich full time class as well?

Can I have a brief class profile. Number of open spaces, number of applicants, percentage of international students and median GMAT should do.

Thanks for hanging around and for your help.

Yes, the work permit does apply for the 2 year full time program.
The rest of the information should be available next week on the Schulich website, please do check at that point
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
marksequeira Says
I am a current student and also work for student services, class profile and placement statistics are not available. There is some technical error, have written to the right person. As soon as the same is available will share.

Thanks Mark. I am an international student applying to Schulich. Does the visa program (3 years of work permit for a two year course) apply to Schulich full time class as well?

Can I have a brief class profile. Number of open spaces, number of applicants, percentage of international students and median GMAT should do.

Thanks for hanging around and for your help.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Mark,
Thanks. Are you from the schulich admissions team or a current student?

I plan to apply to schulich within this week and may be go to toronto to visit the school.

Can you point me to the class profile and placement statistics of the school.

Thanks again,
KP

I am a current student and also work for student services, class profile and placement statistics are not available. There is some technical error, have written to the right person. As soon as the same is available will share.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

You can apply for the program starting in Fall(September 2012), please visit the following page of the Schulich MBA program Schulich School of Business - Admissions.

Should you have any more questions please do feel to reach me at msequeira11@schulich.yorku.ca

Also visit the following page, http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/client/Schulich/Schulich_LP4W_LND_WebStation.nsf/resources/File+Downloads/$file/SchulichOverview.pdf

It an informative PDF document that can be of help.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Mark

Mark,
Thanks. Are you from the schulich admissions team or a current student?

I plan to apply to schulich within this week and may be go to toronto to visit the school.

Can you point me to the class profile and placement statistics of the school.

Thanks again,
KP
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

You can apply for the program starting in Fall(September 2012), please visit the following page of the Schulich MBA program Schulich School of Business - Admissions.

Should you have any more questions please do feel to reach me at msequeira11@schulich.yorku.ca

Also visit the following page, http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/client/Schulich/Schulich_LP4W_LND_WebStation.nsf/resources/File+Downloads/$file/SchulichOverview.pdf

It an informative PDF document that can be of help.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Mark

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

My profile:
GMAT 680
WE: 5 years by the time i join the college.
Toefl: 113
UG: 64% (with 70%+ in last two years)
EC: decent.

Please help evaluate my profile for schulich. Am i late with my application? - i am looking for the full time MBA program starting this september.

Also, I am not able to find any information about their placement statistics in their website. Can any one post a link.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

count me in too

Toronto I am coming

Rohit Hajela

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey i got admission letter too.
n good luck to those who r in wait list.

Shilpi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I got my admission letter from Schulich last week and planning to join their schulich india mba starting in Jan.,2012

shilpi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi there,
You may not be aware, but the Schulich School of Business, set up a campus in MUMBAI with the hope that we will offer our full MBA in India one day. The campus in Mumbai allows Indian Students to complete the first year of our degree there and then to be integrated into the second year here in Toronto. We have run this program for two years and it has gone very well. Our faculty fly to Mumbai and teach the program (which is the Schulich first year) to the students... We have had our first year of grads from this cohort and they are being placed in both India as well as Canada. They have been offered jobs in a large number of firms and have done very well. Go to the Official thread Schulich in India where I havelisted the companies. In the group two decided to follow their own entrepreneurial passions and have set up business on their own. Suffice it to say that the Schulich in India program provides Indian students with an opportunity to graduate from a world class institution and at the same time have knowledge not only of what is going on in India but also a global perspective...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...