School of Petroleum Management(SPM), PDPU: Admissions 2012-14 queries and discussion

Dear All, The admission policy and form of School of Petroleum Management, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) is out and available on the below link. School of Petroleum Management For all queries related to admissions, life @ SPM, ur profiles etc, w...
961 Posts  ·  202 Users
Page 1 of 96
@DY said: i have got 80.4% in 10th, 59.8% in 12th and 65%(till 6 sem.) in graduation. Am i elegible for PSU's recruitment or other top companies. I don't have any work experience. Do i have any hope of recruitments in some top companies & PSU'...
Read more...

Harsh Gupta PGP11 SPM, PDPU https://www.facebook.com/pages/School-of-Petroleum-Management-Gandhinagar/187700961241294
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
I am so glad that Harsh Gupta, Manish (hanumanish) and our evergreen "CERTIFIED" and superfamous Nihit Sir (nihit) took up the challenge and continued the legacy which my seniors had started! I would like to end this thread here with this BIG THAN...
Read more...

No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
In about 50 hours from now, there wouldn't be any need for this thread! PGP-12 will officially be revealed in front of the whole world, and will be branded as SPM PGP-12 batch forever! One more season of questions and queries gets over! :)This was...
Read more...

More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Please give your contact number..........its urgent sort of...... i am getting different views from various people

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
guptaharsh Says
yes there are few companies apart from PSU's who have criteria of 60% marks

can you please give me your number ....i need to talk to you......with name also......thanks
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Seniors please help me................Are there any criteria for the companies like "we should have 60 % AGGREGATE" in our EBGINEERING to be able to be placed in the COMPANIES let apart the PSU's.............................. PLEASE HELP...........
Read more...

Harsh Gupta PGP11 SPM, PDPU https://www.facebook.com/pages/School-of-Petroleum-Management-Gandhinagar/187700961241294
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Seniors please help me................Are there any criteria for the companies like "we should have 60 % AGGREGATE" in our EBGINEERING to be able to be placed in the COMPANIES let apart the PSU's.............................. PLEASE HELP...........
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

not joining
waitlist moves by 1
joining nirma

ATB

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
MilanG Sayswhy there is no change in the waitlist yet??? admissions full???MilanG Sayskoi to reply do...nihit, harsh, neil...Quoted from SPM website:"Securing Admission and Fee Payment"Offered Admission Candidates shall secure admission by paying ...
Read more...

No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
MilanG Says
why there is no change in the waitlist yet??? admissions full???

koi to reply do...nihit, harsh, neil...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...