School Of Management Studies, NIT Calicut - Admission Queries [ 2014-16 ]

67 Posts  ·  73 Users
About this group
Hi Puys,Welcome to the official *School Of Management Studies, NIT Calicut*, Admissions 2014-16 thread. We request all MBA-aspirants to use this thread to put in their queries regarding admissions in SOMS, NITC for the year 2014-16. Click here f...
Page 1 of 7

For all Queries related to 2015-17 admission , Please use the below thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/school-of-management-studies-national-institute-of-technology-ca...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

sooooo how many of u will b @calicut tomrrw? 😁
Am in !!! splat

2 comments
@NITCSOMS whether the fees Rs.23,942 is refundable if one doesnt join before the commencement of the course?

Reporting Details -MBA admission 2014-15

Dear Aspirants,

About placement related information and about summer internships you can talk /mail to the students from 2013-15 batch and 2012-14 batch to clear you doubts.
@nitalumni Surprise to see that there is not even a single placement till date. 8 out of 20 got placed already and there are students who got offer from more than one company. ( Arjun - 2014-16 batch got offer from 3 companies ).

Before you believe what they put at least check the credibility of the source ( go to there profile and checek their activitites, Then you can understand ). And ask the so called 'nitalumini' and others to post comments in their real name.

Hope to see you all at july at the beginning of academic year.

6 comments

Which is better nit surathkal or nit calicut? I heard that nit surathkal is doing well in current year with more than 70% students placed(Till apr30th) and the companies are lined up. The highest package is around 10L with many number of students placed around 6L. But I dont know about nit calicut. So suggest me which is better nit C or nit K?

6 comments

surprised to see the nit-calc thread.. happily i found out by searching... why the thread even exist.,its 1 of the worst in mba.. placement is NIL.,no internship from the cllg,NIL exposure,no proper mba clubs activities,no feeling of doing an mba.. all focuses r on b.tech guys... b.tech is really good here...but even m.tech struggles to sm extent.. all PART tym faculty... whn u cm to clg.. u get grilled by the b.tech guys.. mba frm a non b-school is worthless(except few).. this 2 yrs is the building block of ur life.. go fr a specific mba clg.. and some may say fees is low ok then join/try fr BITS_PILANI,DSM DELHI,FMS_BHU,NIT_TRICHY,BIMT,IIT(SAME FEES WITH GReaT VALUE)... why waste money on a non-reputed clg like this.. and sm have foolishly told nit-tag.. hahahha... the tag is fr the ENGINEERS ONLYY.... fr eg -in my sail interview(off campus) i found mba graduates frm imt-ghz,kj somaiya,liba... there u wd be nailed down.. u will be laughed at.. NOTE-me a passout.. dnt make mistakes like us.. 😠😠😠 i had 22 mnths of exp and still repent saying y i joined the prgrm at nit-calicut,cud have tried again(cat,snap,xat etc) at a better clg....😟 and ya plsss dnt keep a emotional attachmnt that "i failed to get engineering at nit but grt now i gt mba at nit-c".. biggg mistaken thoughts especially fr engineer guys... save urself.. fr more u can pm me...

2 likes13 comments

guys nit soms or xime kochi????????...please help

D prank might just be on u :P
8 comments

When will we get the provisional offer letter..?

@NITCSOMS am currently in general waiting list.. i wanted to know, if i would be able to get a confirmation on whether i've got a seat there or not on the admission counselling day ie may 15th itself or will it take longer?
thanks in advance
15 comments