School of management studies, MNNIT Allahabad (Query page)

324 Posts  ·  131 Users
About this group
The School of Management Studies (SMS) has created a coveted niche for itself in Management Education of the country. It was established in 1996 to provide holistic education to MBA students in technical ambience.The institute was awarded the stat...
Page 1 of 33

Upto what waiting list gets confirmed for MBA admissions

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
dheeraj_me
@dheeraj_me  ·  0 karma

So WL 11 mi8 not convert

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RaviKumar09876
@RaviKumar09876  ·  9 karma

wait if u dont have any other option... but chances are more that this year more people willnot join due to fees hike

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Link to departmental website - www.mnnitsms.cf

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Announcement for Spot round of admission M.B.A. programme of the Institute on July 21, 2018 

Eligibility : All those who had appeared in CAT 2017 can apply for fresh application.

Link :- https://academics.mnnit.ac.in/fresh_mba/data/spot_admission_notice.pdf

1 like2 comments
Vizzy302
@Vizzy302  ·  2 karma

Hi,

I am a working professional and have 3+ years of experience in Marketing. Currently, I m working in an eLearning company. I want to take admission in MNNIT MBA programme 2018 but I didn't appear for CAT nor I have CAT score. Please let me know whether I can apply for the same or not. It would be really a great help.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
AS2696
@AS2696  ·  140 karma

@Vizzy302 no you can't apply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do students with 57% have any chance of conversion

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Maychitranshu
@Maychitranshu  ·  1 karma

U have called for gdpi??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AS2696
@AS2696  ·  140 karma

@sweta02 yes go for it....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Candidates

Kindly refrain from using this discussion forum for the SMS MNNIT Allahabad Admissions for the academic year 2018-2020. This was the previous years discussion  platform.

Follow the new discussion forum for the current year.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/school-of-management-studies-motilal-nehru-national-institute-of-technology-sms-mnnit-allahabad-5405819433123840

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

While i submitted the form i got the page redirected to payment and i clicked on it ,there i got a page automatic generated one mentoned my details and in that they mentioned the "BRANCH:NOT APPLICABLE" What does this mean??? kindly help me struck up in middle 😞 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has anybody any idea about the registration date of MBA 2015.. Although its mentioned 16th july.. I have olrdy mailed a no. Of times n even called bt therez no reply till yet.. No admission letters have been received yet..

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
singh12sakshi
@singh12sakshi  ·  16 karma

ya! i also received it 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mukundrao99
@mukundrao99  ·  0 karma

Very good!!! Welcome to hell

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please tell us about the registration date, joining formalities etc. The admission letters have not been dispatched yet, but i need to make travel arrangements

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
mukundrao99
@mukundrao99  ·  0 karma

yes. Later on i contacted some college authorities including the HOD of the school of management and admission cell. They said they will be dispatching the admission letters in a couple of days. The date of registration may me 16th or 17th. But i couldnt get a concrete response.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
singh12sakshi
@singh12sakshi  ·  16 karma

okay..thnks 😃

btw i heard most of the people are criticizing about this college..and its placement!

will it be fruitful to join here?

does it guarantee a job? please can u help me..i m really confused 😞

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Date  of posting names of shortlisted applicants was 28 April, still there is no such notification on college website. If anyone has any knowledge about shortlisting , please share it .......

2 comments
virgo.udit
@virgo.udit  ·  0 karma

I called them and emailed the same. No response yet! o.O

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
virgo.udit
@virgo.udit  ·  0 karma

Its live on the website now 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...