School of Inspired Leadership(SOIL) Profile Evaluation

14 Posts  ·  39 Users
About this group

School of Inspired Leadership is the most innovative and game changer B-School in India. At School of Inspired Leadership, we are conducting a detailed profile evaluation for the aspirants wishing to apply for SOIL, PGP BL and PGP HRL 2017-18 batch. For Program, B-School and Placement details go to http://www.soilindia.net/admissions/ . Details to be disclosed by aspirants, 1. Academics - Class 10th/12th/graduation score 2. Entrance Exam scores- CAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT 3. Work Experience 4. Extra Curricular activities (If any) You can also message us with your profile details. Best of Luck!

Page 1 of 2

Dear Team, 

We are closing this thread. 

For any queries related to SOIL 1 Year PGP Programs, Please visit the 2018-19 SOIL Admissions Thread:

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2018-2019-admission-query-thread-of-school-of-inspired-leadership-soil-post-graduate-progra-5090450722521088

Be a cup of Hot Chocolate in a crowd of coffee.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

4 days to go for SOIL School of Business Design admission deadline !

Course: 2 year PGDM

Application Deadline: 15th Feb 2018

Apply Now: https://goo.gl/6TAe7E

SOIL- School of Business Design is the first B-school to bring the design thinking to the core of management course. Experience the new taste of innovation through design thinking through learning !

For more information visit   https://goo.gl/CZSmm9  

Attention !!

Final round of admissions is underway and the last date to apply is 25th Feb 2018. Already students who had applied in round 1 and round 2 have got their admission. Please fill immediately the application form to avail admissions. 
Placement statistics for the current batch (2017-18) are as follows-

Average salary is 9.6 LPA and highest 15.12 LPA for Business Leadership Program (PGPBL)

Average salary is 8.2 LPA and highest 10.1 LPA for the HR Leadership program(PGPHRL)

Visit the soil website for more details http://www.soilindia.net/ 

Cat-77.87  10th-84.57  12th-57.83 Btech-68.80 

Work Exp-14 months in MNC   GEN Category

Any chance of gd pi call?

1 comment
akshaygupta1990
@akshaygupta1990SOIL  ·  8 karma

@SumedhSinha Thank you for taking an interest in SOIL. SOIL evaluates a candidate's profile on all aspects like academics, professional experience and other relevant activities. Send your profile to admissions@soilindia.net with subject line Profile Evaluation to get your profile assessed.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Profile Evaluation for Two year MBA from SOIL

I am planning to appear for CAT next year and preparation is underway.

Please find my particulars below.

10th - 74 %

12th - 66.6 %

B.E (in IT) - 56%

Joined to Flipkart and working as a Team Lead for Process Excellence -Business Analyst (Strategy)

Total Work Experience - 4 Years.

Extra Curricular Activity: Was a active part of NCC Naval junior wing for 6 long years. Got certificated for the service.

I request for my profile evaluation, any scope for a students like me, to purse any MBA from SOIL?? as I very well know that my academic background stands to be my major drawback. Please let me know the cutoff in CAT i need to score for SOIL.

help me in evaluating my profile

1 comment
akshaygupta1990
@akshaygupta1990SOIL  ·  8 karma

@Swpdy  Thank you for taking an interest in SOIL. SOIL evaluates a candidate's profile on all aspects like academics, professional experience and other relevant activities. By the looks of it, your prior experience sounds great. Send your profile to admissions@soilindia.net with subject line Profile Evaluation to get your profile assessed. For any other clarification on the admission aspect, visit http://www.soilindia.net/pg-programs/business-leadership-program/application-process

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

We have received multiple queries for Profile Evaluation. We will get back to you shortly with our inputs. 

In case of any queries or assisstance you can call us at 09654467153 or email us at admissions@soilindia.net 

We have received multiple queries for Profile Evaluation. We will revert within 24 hours for the profile evaluation. 

Stay Tuned!

Details to be disclosed by aspirants

1. Academics - Class 10th/12th/graduation score 

2. Entrance Exam scores- CAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT 

3. Work Experience 

4. Extra Curricular activities (If any) 

You can also message us with your profile details. Best of Luck!

In case of any queries or assisstance you can call us at 09654467153 or email us at admissions@soilindia.net 

Profile evaluation is an expert’s feedback on your potential for MBA studies.  This evaluation is very helpful when you start planning your MBA preparation. It can give you an idea as to whether you qualify for admission to an MBA programme, when is the right time in your career to devote to management training, how relevant your work experience is, whether you have the skill set and potential for business leadership, etc.

The feedback that you receive will help you select the right calibre of business school, type of MBA programme and – last but not least – highlight your competitive advantages which should be the milestones of your application.

Leave your details for profile evaluation on the thread or send your details to admissions@soilindia.net

1 like

Our team at SOIL has 8 years of experience in selecting the best candidates for our institute. Often we see that an average applicant scores over a good applicant because his profile is much better presented. At SOIL, we solve this problem by providing personalised guidance to MBA aspirants on their resumes and essays. This helps them make a strong application and differentiate themselves from the other applicants 

2 likes

School of Inspired Leadership is a niche B-school that attracts a very diverse group of candidates each year. We help MBA aspirants think their MBA decision through and evaluate if the candidate and SOIL are a good fit. MBA aspirants reach out to us for: 

Profile assessment and CV review 

Our admissions office will be happy to review your CV, assess your academic and professional profile and help you understand how to make a strong application. 

For a detailed evaluation of your profile please mail your resume and academic performance scores to admissions@soilindia.net with subject Line : Profile Evaluation. 

Please ensure that your resume has section on Education, Work Experience and Extra-curricular. 

We aim to provide you with a response within ten working days; however, we may take longer during busy periods due to the volume of requests we receive.

1 like