Scholarship for Buddies

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group

I will share you latest scholarships name with few more details

Page 1 of 1

Hey Beautiful girls awesome chance for you the geeting scholarship, you can try Fair and lovely scholarship in Buddy4Study. The elegibily is very simple age should be less than 30 and studying in an class like MBA BBA, or coching she can try this scholarship.

The scholarship is being offered by Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) with an objective to create a better future every day. HUL is India's biggest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company connecting the lives of two out of three Indians.

• Graduation: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE/B.Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com. LLB
  • Post Graduation: MA, M.Sc, M.Com, ME/M.Tech, LLM, MCA, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Arch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, Others
  • Coaching Classes: Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication

INR 25000 to 50000 per student 

Writer by heart coder by mind
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are you looking scholarship pls let me know I which scholarship and which state scholarship are you looking? let me know through comment. 

Writer by heart coder by mind
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...